RST HOTEL MANAGEMENT HOLDING, LLC
RST HOTEL MANAGEMENT LLC, we specialize in the development of commercial real estate projects such as hotels, holiday resorts.
- Quality combined with personality – Professional project management.
- Quality assurance by use of standardized processes.
- Cost controlling in all areas – Yield and cost-optimized calculation.
One of the objectives of our 2 hotels for the next ten years of operation are: The uppermost goal is to raise the sales figures and further to lower the costs, thus finally increasing profitability.
RST HOTEL MANAGEMENT HOLDING, LLC
About RST, LLC:
The company RST Hotel Management Holding LLC is led by me, Werner Thomsen, and my partners (Mr. Markus Schoenekerl and Mr. Dittmar Roeben) as a whole enterprise and in case of the hotels by the respective operator, who finally will be the owner.
• RST, LLC shall acquire the following two hotels with the profiles as follow:
1). HOTEL CARABELA: – 42 Rooms, – 2,000 sqm area.
2). HOTEL PUNTA AMER: – 98 Double rooms, – 186 beds capacity.
Hotel CARABELA overview :
• A 3-star Hotel South west of Balearic Island Spain.
• Prime Location from the nearest Airports.
• Basic and main amenities for all kind of guest and travelers.
• Mediterranean sea and charming beaches a main source of attraction.
• Purchasing price aprox. $6,100,000 US Dollar.
“We are committed to being the preferred Hotel for the East-area of Majorca. We will exceed the expectations of our guests and colleagues by providing a contemporary, world class experience, through continuous commitment to the development of our colleagues and product to achieve maximum growth and profitability”
PUNTA AMER / SOM FONA Overview:
• A 4-star Hotel with reputed name for service guest over the years.
• Situated in the east of Balearic Island Majorca.
• Well versed Interior and exterior Amenities.
• Purchasing price aprox. $13,500,000 US Dollar.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Punta Amer/Som Fona is a modern adults-only hotel with a lovely setting in south east Mallorca. Located on the seafront next to a beautiful promenade, it has easy access to a number of beaches.
Beautifully situated a few meters from two fabulous beaches with fine white sands: the beach of Sa Coma and the beach of S’Illot, the hotel’s convenient location provides easy access to the beauty of this wonderful island.
The hotel houses warmly decorated, comfortable and contemporary accommodation which consists of a range of rooms. The more luxurious rooms include a spacious lounge area. There is a comfortable yet modern minimalist decor which features throughout the hotel building. This is characterized by the stylish bar, but can also be seen by the pool, within the refined restaurant and in the elegant spa facilities.
This property is also rated for the best value in Sa Coma! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
– To raise the sales figures and further to lower the costs, thus finally increasing profitability.
– To develop a sustainable business, surviving off its own cash flow, exceeding set data. Customer Comment Cards should score 92 or above on average.
– To keep the hotel in own possession for at least 10 years.
– To increase our number of clients by 2,5% per year through superior service to 90% occupancy in Year 5.
Additionally, we are aiming for a marketing and purchasing department cooperation with the second hotel owned by RST HOTEL MANAGEMENT HOLDING, LLC.
Traction for Success:
• Position the Hotel Carabela as the best 3*+ and Hotel Punta Amer as the best 4 star Hotel in the region among tourists and travelers.
• Link into the strongest referral engines and Hotel Association engines for room bookings.
• Automate our full digital calendar and room night booking system onto our website.
• Offer unique experiences and service to our guests.
• The hotel “Carabela” is led at the moment as a 3-star hotel and it was recently renovated, it can be assumed that with little capital and effort it should be raised easily to a 4-star level. This will have a positive impact on the price structure.
• The distribution concept will be changed within the course of this year, the majority of the rooms will be sold directly and less of them will be sold through travel agencies, thus further increasing the margin of profit.
Start up summary:
• The Hotel Carabela and Punta Amer start-up expenses include:
• Complete inventory of the hotel (furnishings in the rooms and the restaurant, kitchen
equipment, linens, towels, kitchenware, tableware, etc. •
• Wireless Internet network access for guests. •
• Website creation. •
• Advertising/association dues for the several hotel associations. •
• Hotel software •
• Notary fees •
• Real Estate acquisitions tax •
• Brokerage costs •
• Total $6,100,000 of US Dollar and $13,500,000 US Dollar •