Established 2011, Gower Brewery has grown from a back-of-pub start-up to an award-winning brewery that has sold over 700,000 pints of beer across five countries in the last 12 months. They are working with the Carlsberg sales team to promote their products via their pub estate.
- High profile press inc. The Telegraph and Waitrose Good Food Guide
- Recently increased capacity with a new bottling machine
- Raising to develop new products and increase distribution channels
- UK Beer production estimated to be worth £9.5 billion/year in 2020
Gower Brewery was born in 2011, inspired by the love of great beer and the lack of a brewery on the Gower Peninsula – UK’s first area of outstanding natural beauty.
We have grown from a start-up at the back of a pub, into a reputable brewery with the capacity to produce 35,000 pints a week of award-winning beer. Last year we sold over 700,000 pints of beer to direct customers, wholesalers and retailers across 5 countries.
Achievements to date:
– 2012: Gower Brewery wins Countryside Alliance UK Start-Up Business award
– 2013: Lighthouse Lager is selected as one of the best 500 beers in the world in Boutique Beer: 500 of the World’s Finest Craft Brews
– 2013: Gower gold is a finalist in Sainsbury’s Great British Beer Hunt
– 2014: We acquire new premises
– 2015: Our beer is selected as one of the best beers for Autumn by The Daily Telegraph
– FY 2015: We achieve £629k revenue
– Q2 2016: We install a 12 head bottling machine
– May 2016: ASDA list Gower Brewery’s Colliers Royal Gold ale.
We have been featured in: The Telegraph, Waitrose Good Food guide, Inside Media, Beer Today, Wales Online, Western Mail, The Publican Morning Advertiser, The Grocer, The Mirror.
We pack our beers with flavour and natural goodness, and ultimately brew beers we want to drink! We are proud to spread the word of craft beer around the country and put the Gower peninsula on the map as a destination for great beer.