Most supermarket brands are blended to create a homogenous taste. Gustare wants to make a change and introduces the world to the much loved Monofloral honey from Australia. Gustare offers four ranges of honey, each with their own flavours, provenance and distinctive terroir.
- Featured by bloggers, hit over 80,000 unique views
- Listed with leading distributors in the UK and Australia
- Experienced team in honey supply business in Australia
- Advance discussions with distributors for Asia, Middle East and US
Gustare Honey is a premium quality honey brand for the global luxury market. We offer a new range of active and raw mono-floral honeys produced by artisan beekeepers from Australia’s pristine natural wilderness. Each variety is produced seasonally, has it’s own provenance & distinctive terroir. We aim to be the “Caviar” of honey brands! We are listed with leading distributors in UK and Australia. We are also in advance discussions with distributors that could open export markets in Asia, the Middle East and USA. Our honeys are being featured by food bloggers who have engaged over 80,000 unique viewers.
Most supermarket honey is over filtered, blended, with no clear provenance, and associated health benefits lost.
Gustare Honey offers 5 unique selling points:
– Raw: The honey in the jar is as it would be in the hive.
– Natural: The honey is produced in the vast, undisturbed pristine eucalyptus forests in Australia.
– Provenance: Each site is a closely guarded secret. Direct provenance for each batch of honey is known.
– Rare: Our mono-floral honeys are not blended together, and some eucalyptus trees flower only once every 5 to 15 years making the honey rare and exclusive.
– Range: We plan to produce or source up to 40 different honey’s under the Gustare Honey brand name. All honey will be categorised into four flavour profile: Delicate, Mild, Rich and Strong