World of Zing specializes in bringing an innovative range of foods and drinks to their customers through developing in-house products and collaborating with exceptional artisan’s. Since launching in 2014 they have expanding their product range offering spices, sauces, cocktails and more.
- Featured on Channel 4’s Sunday Brunch, BBC News & The Guardian
- Over 50,000 cocktail serves delivered in 6 months
- Food & drink retail track record, with 50 listings at Whole Foods
- This round will be used for a new production facility and marketing
Having launched by Pritesh Mody in September 2014, World of Zing has become recognised amongst the UK’s most innovative food & drink producers. World of Zing can trace its roots and inspiration back to the launch of Pritesh’s family business Gandhi Oriental Foods, which is now famed for being one of the UK’s most respected spice merchants.
World of Zing capitalises on emerging food & drink trends by:
- developing products in-house
- collaborating with exceptional artisans
Product range comprises:
- Artisan Condiments
- Craft Cocktails and Drinks
- Herbs, Spices & Seasonings
Operates in Retail and Trade sectors, including:
- Building a portfolio to cater to the burgeoning artisan/independent retail store sector
- Providing products for the restaurant and events trade
- Selling directly through online channels
- Over 50 products listed at Whole Foods, as well as at many of London’s leading artisan delis
- Partnering with Taste of Game, the official organisation promoting Game Meats, to promote new spices and recipe ideas
- Delivering 50,000 cocktail serves to the renowned Rosa’s Thai Cafe Group in 6 months
- Drinks development programmes with the world’s leading drinks companies, including Diageo
What’s Next: New premises and equipment to fulfil the increasing demand as well as maximising retail listings with a dedicated sales & marketing team.