The safest way to sign anything Send it Sign it Store it!
Send it, Sign it, Store it. E-Sign, The safest way to sign anything.
E-Sign is a simple to use advanced electronic signature. This digitises documents, and links the Identity of all signers to the document. It gives them an audit trail and secure encrypted storage. No contract or commitment is necessary to use the platform
So the cost of using E-Sign is a direct transactional cost of £1.50 ($2) for most business users. Many companies have signed up to E-Sign on this basis in the last 5 months.
After a very successful round of funding last year, E-Sign achieved all its development targets and E-Sign is now a fully market ready, competitive advanced electronic signature, and secure document management platform. E-Sign is now going to market on a global scale and creating a robust customer service infrastructure to facilitate this expansion. Investment is needed to achieve this quickly and at scale.
What does E-Sign offer?
We believe E-Sign advanced electronic signatures provide better security than traditional wet signatures and most current digital signatures on the market. E-Sign meets all UK, EU and US legislation for advanced electronic signatures.The current electronic signature service providers on the market today only offer a computer replication of a hand signature, with very limited means of signature validation We feel E-Sign offers a cutting edge superior solution, which is a simple to use, secure ‘advanced electronic signature‘ service, which also incorporates an individuals ‘digital ID’.
The service allows you to:
- Send documents, spread sheets, PDF’S videos, presentations or anything you can attach to an email for signature.
- Co-sign and have multiple signatories.
- Ask for supporting documents such as driving licence, passport, employee number or any identification you need and have that embedded into the signature.
- Keep track of progress, send reminders, be notified as soon as it is signed. An Audit Trail of the document progress is shown on the dashboard.
- See the signature and all the embedded additional information for all signatories as a permanent record.
- Access the original document and signature details from paper copy and screen copy using QR Code technology through any web browser.
- Securely store in encrypted format and retrieve the original document and signature details.
This offers organisations and individuals:
- Easy validation – The signature can be validated in any format, by either clicking or scanning it.
- Fraud prevention – The advanced signature cannot be copied. If it is placed onto another document, when validated, it will simply revert back to the document it was originally attached to.
- No post required and greatly reduced admin costs and transaction time – The documents are sent out electronically so arrive to the signatory instantly anywhere in the world. This means matters can be dealt with in minutes not days regardless of location.
- Secure encrypted digital storage – The documents are transmitted and stored using E-Signs secure, encrypted service. E-Sign provides cloud storage for documents with the additional features of security and signature validation.
The cost of printing, envelopes, postage and time is removed when using the service. A document can be transmitted, signed multiple times, and returned within minutes for less than the cost of UK second-class postage. A single use to sign a document (being anything you could attach to an email and including letters, forms, spread sheets, videos, power point presentations, pictures, pdf, and so on) costs £1.50. Payment is made at the time of signing. Large volume users can pre purchase multiples of 25 credits at £1 per credit.
There is no contract or commitment when registering for the service. Simply pay for use as it occurs. The price includes signature, audit and storage.
Through an API (application program interface) or GUI (graphical user interface), the E-Sign service can be integrated into existing software or work flows seamlessly
REGISTERED MEMBER OPEN IDENTITY EXCHANGE
E-Sign is a registered member of the open Identity exchange. This body assists both the UK and U.S Governments on how companies should store and process data
IOS App released
Android App released
E-Sign became an accredited SaaS supplier to the UK government https://www.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk/service/6527631704981504
E-Sign became a registered research partner for the European Commission and consortium member of Horizon 2020. This places the E-Sign servic
E-Sign created a plug-in for the recruitment software RDB pronet. This allows pro net users to access E-Sign and have their contracts signed