A Smartwatch that Makes Kids Smarter through Sensor Data, Predictive Analytics and Behavioral Science
AmbyGear is the first smartwatch that actually makes kids smarter. AmbyGear uses the combination of sensors, predictive analytics andbehavioral science to teach kids time management, independence andorganizational skills.
AmbyGear prepares the next generation to be smarter and healthier andprovides parents peace of mind and connectivity to their kids, reducing parental anxiety and stress.
AmbyGear is scalable with new functions being added all the time and updated over the air, thus creating product stickiness and engagement.
AmbyGear’s design is based on scientific research from top universities.
The intelligence and competitive advantage is in our algorithm.
AmbyGear & the Internet of Kids is game changing because:
- It makes kids smarter
- It provides parents peace of mind
- Kids can be connected to parents without a smartphone
- It creates better-integrated communities
- It has Pokemon-Go and Tamagotchi themes creating product stickiness
- It has a smart calendar with gamified reminders that teaches kids responsability and time management
- It has a reward management system to provide motivational feedback
- It has an intelligent accurate locator/GPS that works indoors
- It has global built-in cellular connectivity – no need to buy a SIM card
It is the right time to invest because:
- Wearables & smartwatches are not in the Hype Cycle.
- Companies in this segment today are here to stay.
- The kids market has huge potential since it does not compete against smartphones
AmbyGear is the right company because it is very different than any locator/GPS watch out there.
Our competitors are built on old technology from the candybar cellphone era.
The competition in the kids smartwatch niche is far behind with their understanding of the customer needs and aspirations.
There has been some impressive exits in the wearable market with high return to investors.
Finalist at UPS X-port Challenge
Selected to present at SVIEF Beijing
Beta samples passed testing.
Selected to present at SVIEF Chengdu
300 paid pre-paid orders waiting for product delivery
1,500 beta users on wait list
2 large distribution deals pending with international telecom companies