Revolutionizing the Pet Care services industry! A collaborative marketplace connecting pet owners with trusted pet care providers.
Sniff Snout will revolutionize the pet care services industry by providing a SAAS platform and Mobile App which provides a one stop shop for pet owners. This SAAS and Mobile app connects pet owners with certified independent pet care providers, while providing the pet care providers with an all inclusive, turnkey service upon which to build and run their business. Sniff Snout will disrupt and reinvent the highly fragmented pet care provider industry.
Pet owners will have peace of mind that the pet care provider is vetted, mentored, interviewed and certified as well as being bonded and insured that supports total credibility. The pet owner will be provided with transparent and documented care of the pet which guarantees peace of mind.
Our mission is to introduce a new way for pet care providers to develop their own business as well as an opportunity to grow their own network of pet care provider services. Our innovative service is to support both the front and back end business, marketing and matching of dog owners through proprietary software that can be used for the individual or to expand into multiple pet companies.
Karen Nash has owned and operated the largest and most successful pet care/dog walking service in Boston, MA for over fifteen (15) years. Drawing from her experience and successful business model she is currently transitioning her current business into a nationwide mobile on demand pet care/ pet owner service using sophisticated proprietary software and mobile app. With a degree in marketing and holding management positions ranging from high tech sales and software project management combined with a solid foundation in business management and operations, Karen ultimately found her career match in the outdoor elements when she created Boston’s largest dog walking and pet sitting service. With this formidable portfolio of expertise she is poised to revolutionize the pet care service industry with launch of her latest enterprise Sniff Snout.
Market Size and Growth
- $58 billion spent in pet industry in 2014
- $4.8 billion spent on pet services in 2014
- 83.3 million pets owned in the United States
- 130 million U.S. households own pets
- 32% of pet owners take pets when traveling for two or more nights
- Matching pet owners with vetted, trained, and certified pet care providers
- Offering live scheduling in real-time
- Accountability from pet care providers, offering peace of mind for pet owners through use of GPS tracking, picture uploads, online activity check-list
- For pet care providers: opportunity to operate, manage and scale a successful pet care business
- In 2015, it is estimated that $60.6 billion will be spent on pets in the U.S.
- $5.2 billion will be spent on pet services, such as grooming and boarding
- Cats owned in the U.S.: 85.8 million
- Dogs owned in the U.S.: 77.8 million
- Small animals owned in the U.S.: 12.4 million
- Birds owned in the U.S.: 14.3 million
- Reptiles owned in the U.S.: 9.5 million
- Dog walking services statistics:
- 3.1% growth between 2009 and 2014
- $907 million in revenues in 2014
- 21,000+ people employed
- 18,000 businesses
- Management has owned and operated a successful pet care/ dog walking business for over 15 years
Begin development of IOS and Android mobile app
Sniff Snout website beta testing
200 Pet Care Providers signed up in 12 days. Acquisition cost .25
Revenue 35K per month
Sniff Snout IOS mobile app beta testing