Don’t Forget to Remember to Vote
Let’s remind voters of all ages not to forget to remember and make their voice heard on Nov 8.
The 2016 US election will make history. Let’s remind voters of all ages not to forget to remember and make their voice heard on November 8, 2016.
THE GAME PLAN
- Simply raise awareness and help increase the amount of Americans registered to vote from 7/10 to 10/10. One campaign and over 322 million people in the United States.
HOW WILL WE DO IT
- Choose from any of the DFTRTV perks to show your support. Together we’ll remind everyone and make voting fun with the help of some comic relief.
TOP 4 REASONS WHY THE 2016 US ELECTION WILL MAKE HISTORY
- AGE: Donald Trump will celebrate his 70th birthday on June 14 and be the oldest president in history. Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton turns 69 on October 26 and become the 2nd oldest president on inauguration.
- NEW YORK, NY: Trump vs Clinton is the first presidential contest between New Yorkers since 1944 when Thomas E Dewey ran against Franklin D Roosevelt.
- A WOMAN: Hillary Clinton will be the first female US president if elected and is already the first female candidate for a major party. (Alaska Governor Sarah Palin was the closest in 2008.)
- EXPERIENCE: No candidate has ever been elected president in more than 60 years without experience as a governor or in Congress.
- Our agency is standing by and ready to produce creative. The faster we hit our goal, the faster we can deliver perks.