Currikulo has been developed with the aim to improve the recruitment process between employees and employers. Julian developed Currikulo after personal experiences of frustration as a recruitment consultant dealing with both hiring managers and job hunters.
- Currikulo is a bespoke built online recruitment platform
- In 2014/2015 the Recruitment market turned over £31.5 Billion
- The team have years of experience in recruitment
- The founder has started and ran an office for Hays, a global PLC
Currikulo believes that the marketplace options are limited to advertising (either online or print) or recruitment consultants. We feel that multiple hurdles await recruiters and job seekers relying on adverts with the main problems being:
– A lack of easy to understand search functions
– A lack of filtering of applications.
From personal experience, we also felt that the hit and miss approach of recruitment consultants (with a tendency to be driven by the fee on success model) delivered high quantity but low quality. This has lead us to build a bespoke, online solution, utilising a closed architecture which is looking to disrupt the recruitment market that in 2014/15 had a UK turnover of £31.5 billion.We currently have two clients using us on a free trial basis at this stage: Mott MacDonald and Clancy Consulting