Yeti Cave CrossFit has been born! My name is Nathan Seitz, founder of Yeti Cave CrossFit. Starting my own CrossFit gym has been a dream of mine since 2010. In 2010, I quickly became passionate about CrossFit’s training methodology and about helping other people learn how to safely and effectively do CrossFit too. Support Yeti Cave CrossFit on the quest to help build community in Fort Collins and lead people to healthier lifestyles.
- My name is Nathan Seitz. I’ve been doing CrossFit since 2010 and coaching friends for free informally since taking my CrossFit Level 1 in 2011. I commissioned into the US Army in 2012, knowing that I would open my CrossFit gym after serving. I graduated from Ranger school and served with the 82nd Airborne Division out of Fort Bragg, NC. I am passionate about CrossFit’s training methodology because of the clear emphasis CrossFit puts on making training/exercise directly beneficial to peoples lives outside the gym.
- After leaving the Army this past June, I’ve dived into starting Yeti Cave CrossFit 100%. All effort and financial resources I have have been dedicated to creating Yeti Cave CrossFit. At this point I have found the perfect building to make Yeti Cave CrossFit’s first official commercial-space gym. I’m looking for financial support to help with the tenant improvements and other costs associated with leasing a commercial building.
- Every dollar that supporters donate will drastically assist Yeti Cave CrossFit in becoming a top-tier gym in Fort Collins, Colorado, enabling Yeti Cave CrossFit to more effectively help members lives. Support through Indiegogo will take off much of the debt burden associated with moving into a commercial building, allowing Yeti Cave CrossFit to allocate resources to equipment and professional coaches.
What We Need & What You Get
- Yeti Cave CrossFit needs to raise $19,000. That is broken down to this: $5,000 for down payment to the landlord. $8,000 for the professional exterior sign, $6,000 for light interior renovations, doubling the amount of light fixtures, raising the light fixtures, painting, purchase of and installation of flooring, and all remaining interior remodeling projects.
- If you choose to financially support Yeti Cave CrossFit we have some cool perks for you to say thanks:
- $25 – Yeti Cave CrossFit Sticker
- $100 – Sticker, T-shirt, Founding Membership: Unlimited access to Yeti Cave CrossFit for 1 month! 30 drop–ins that never expire!
- $500 – Sticker, T-shirt, Founding Membership: Unlimited access to Yeti Cave CrossFit for 5 months! 5 months worth of drop–ins that never expire! 10 personal training sessions or 12 weeks online coaching program!
- $1000 – Sticker, T-shirt, Founding Membership; Unlimited access to Yeti Cave CrossFit for 12 months! Unlimited drop–ins that never expire! 10 personal training sessions or 12 weeks online coaching program! Corporate seminar or private fitness party anywhere in Colorado!
- Your donations to Yeti Cave CrossFit are going to directly effect the positive outcomes on 100s and eventually 1000s of lives.
- Your support will assist Yeti Cave CrossFit in making the best 1st impression possible, attracting more members, growing the community, and increasing the number of people leading healthier, more confident lives!
Risks & Challenges
- There are plenty of risks when it comes to any new business venture, and starting a CrossFit gym is no different.
- Being an Infantry officer for the last three years, has made me uniquely qualified to solve problems, grind, and tenaciously demand success. In the Army we never we given answers to our problems. We had mission sets in garrison and in training that we had never encountered before, regardless, we had to use the assets we did have, utilize teamwork and accomplish our tasks and missions.
- Re-entering the civilian world, and the world of business ownership for the 1st time, I find myself in the same position again. No one is telling me the answers, and there are many solutions available. I am determined to use the assets and resources I do have, to make Yet Cave CrossFit a fitness-mecca in Colorado.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Any contribution amount helps, but if you’re unable to help financially, you can still support Yeti Cave CrossFit by spreading this message!
- Remember, Indiegogo has a variety of sharing tools!