NGEN Technologies Inc.
NGEN Technologies – The Leader in 3D ‘Glasses-Free’ Display Technology! NGEN Technologies uses a state of the art parallax barrier which is a special film with precision slits, allowing each eye to see a different set of pixels which gives the 3D effect.
- Effective stereoscopic 3D Capturing – Improved product yield of duel cameras
- Excellent Convergence Algorithm – Excellent quality in capturing and playback
- Proven Barrier (Film) and Lenticular Technology- Creates different left/right image and the effect of three-dimensional depth
- Wider Viewing Angle- Barrier position movement using eye tracking
- Minimal Crosstalk- Minimized Ghost Image, More precise film alignment during manufacturing using customized alignment machine
Clifford M. Rhee, President & CEO
Mr. Rhee has served as President and CEO and a director of our company since inception. Mr. Rhee is a graduate from McGill University in the Mechanical Engineering and Certified Management Accounting programs (C.M.A). Mr. Rhee is a registered professional engineer. From 1986 to 2009, Mr. Rhee held executive positions with several multi-national corporations whereby he was responsible for strategic business initiatives including mergers & acquisitions, turnarounds and growth. In 2004, Mr. Rhee led a private investment group that acquired Thomas Equipment (name subsequently changed to Osiris Corporation) from McCain Foods Ltd., which eventually led to public listing on the American Stock Exchange. (AMEX: THM). Mr. Rhee served as President and a director of Thomas Equipment, Inc. and certain subsidiaries from November 2004 until June 2006. From June 2008 to February 2010, Mr. Rhee has served as President, CEO and a director of Oncidium Health Group, a medical services company which was later sold to a private equity fund. From 2009 – 2006, Mr. Rhee founded CTX Virtual Technologies where the company’s revenue grew from nil to $230 million USD.