Disclosure NewswireTMiCrowdNewswire - Aug 22, 2016
Content Launch is the first complete content marketing software built for digital agencies & SMBs.
Content marketing is a revolution. It is now the standard way to successfully engage with prospects and customers. And it stands to reason: there is no better and more affordable way to market your products and services today.
Many content marketing tools are expensive or don’t do everything you need them to do. Content Launch is the first complete content marketing workflow, management and distribution application designed for ease of use. It’s the perfect solution for agencies and SMB’s looking for an effective, affordable content marketing application. And its the only true freemium tool in the industry.
- 4 Modules: Plan, Crate, Collaborate, Calendar
- 300 Content writers built into the platform
- Offer content strategy help
- $30 billion spent on content every year
- Marketers spend 25% of marketing budget on content marketing. (B2B Marketing Insider)
- 94% of B2B SMB’s use content marketing (Content Marketing Institute)
- 66% plan to increase content marketing spedn in next 12 months (Content Marketing Institute)
- 62% of companies today outsource their content marketing – up 7% from last year (Mashable)
- 2 million SMB’s (5-99 employees)
- No one serves this market with a customized content marketing software solution
- Digital Agencies: Need a content platform to manage, distribute and measure clients content
Marketing and Growth Strategy
- 15K existing contacts in company databae
- Use Nimble and Hubspot for sales-marketing automation
- Join sales/marketing programs with Hubspot & Act-on
- Using content marketing for inbound leads
- Blogging, Lead generation eBooks, SEO
- Exhibted at Content Marketing World & Hubspot’s Inbound Conference, secured 500 qualified leads
- CEO Jon Wuebben written 2 books and speaks at all major industry conferences, new book coming 8/16, will be co-promoted with app
- Paid Search Ads (PPC)
- Social media marketing
- Partnerships with integration partners, industry players and influencers.
Freemium Users – Upgrade Plan
- In-app dybnamic messages
- Email drip campaigns
- Measure & increasing customer engagement
- Bringing on sales team for inside sales
Invested in Product
Angel Investors: $475K
- 18 months of runway
- Series A: $3-4M (Fall 2017)
- Sales/marketing: 300K
- Content Marketing
- Trade shows
- Paid Search Ads (PPC)
- Social media marketing
- Partnerships (integration partners/influencers)
- Product devlopment: 200K
Jon Wuebben is the CEO of Content Launch, which offers the first content marketing software built for small and medium sized businesses (SMB’s) and digital agencies. Content Launch also provides content writing and content strategy services for hundreds of companies and digital agencies. His book, “Content is Currency: Developing Powerful Content for Web & Mobile”, helps businesses learn how to plan, create, distribute and manage content. “Content is Currency” has been published in six countries worldwide.
Jon has spoken at Content Marketing World, Online Marketing Summit, South by Southwest (SXSW), Marketing Profs B2B Forum, Search Marketing Expo (SMX), Social Media Marketing World, New Media Expo, Intelligent Content Conference, Content Marketing Retreat, Lavacon, ADMA (Australia), BIA Kelsey Small Business Forum, the Media Relations Summit and for many organizations, including Hubspot, Intuit, the American Marketing Association and Shop.org as well as industry groups in the areas of content marketing, mobile marketing and entrepreneurship. He has been listed as a thought leader in the content marketing space by countless publications since 2008.
Jon has an MBA in International Marketing from Thunderbird, The American Graduate School of International Management. He is also the author of “Content Rich: Writing Your Way to Wealth on the Web”. In the political world, he has worked for Senator John McCain, Vice President Dan Quayle and the Republican National Convention.
Sean has been a Software Engineer, Co-founder and entrepreneur for over 15 years. He specializes in building out complete systems, from the back-end/cloud infrastructure to UI/UX, he does it all. Sean was Co-founder at inMoment, Co-creator of MeetingPulse and Senior Engineer at LaundryLocker.com. Earlier in his career, he was Co-founder at Super Dark Mysteries and Co-founder at InfiniteScan.
Micah has been a Software Engineer for over 10 years who’s number one talent is resourcefulness. He has been a Software Engineer for Lowe’s Companies, Inc. and ME imagination Web Design. Always eager to seek out and learn new technologies to further the success of our team, he enjoys providing team members with an education on new technologies and best practices.
Dave is 20 year software and technology veteran, having served as Co-Founder of Tranzlogic, a disruptor in the payments processing industry. Dave successfully managed the Content Launch software build and will continue to serve in this role. Dave is the Founder of Periapt Consulting and was Managing Director at Paradigm Global Investments, LTD. He is also the former VP and Director of IT for Safeco.
Carl Dunlap is a Principal Owner & Platinum SAP QM & SAP QIM Consultant at Quality Management Solutions, Inc. (QMS). Carl has 21 years of experience with Enterprise Applications, including 20 years of SAP QM experience. Carl previously served as President of Cohesion, Inc and VP of Professional Services at Ki Solutions (Idhasoft).
Mike Krug is a Principal Owner & Platinum SAP QM & SAP QIM Consultant at Quality Management Solutions, Inc. (QMS). Mike has 15+ years of experience with Enterprise Applications, including 20 years of SAP QM experience.