Shine a light on your fans.
Hurdl Enterprises (www.hurdl.com) is a patent pending B2B event-based interactive device system, combining our PIXLs (the lowest cost individually addressable sub-GHz RF controlled RGB LED wearables on the market) with predictive marketing.
By turning audiences into both individually addressable light pixels andphysical retargeting pixels, Hurdl disrupts the multi-billion dollar global live events market by creating a new data set on entire audiences, pioneering a new direct marketing channel to the most engaged and likely consumers for clients like Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Artists, Record Labels, NBA, SEC, NHL, Big Ten, Disney, Casinos, Private Events, Amusement Parks, Festivals, and more.
The sports and entertainment industry is leaving $600M-$1B on the table annually, while crowded settings are at a greater security risk than ever before. Surprisingly – sports, music and other entertainment properties don’t know who is attending their events. At most, 30% of persons per event buy tickets through track-able means, significantly limiting knowledge about who is actually in a given audience, their background, consumer behavior, purchasing habits, and revenue opportunities. 93% of consumers say that live events reach consumers more effectively than TV advertising, and 96% of consumers are more likely to purchase after an event, yet less than 25% of sports and entertainment fans actually purchase merchandise at live events.
• The best LED event wearable at half the price of the competition.
• Collect 70% more data on live event audiences.
• A new direct marketing channel to highly motivated consumers.
• Smarter, more actionable marketing systems.
• Increased security measures in crowded settings.
Target Market Opportunity
The multi billion dollar global live events business is growing 20% year over year. More than 1M events occur each year across clients including global music and arts festivals, NBA, NHL, WWE, MLS, Amusement Parks, Indian Crickett, Premiere League Soccer, etc, where it is estimated that $24B in ticket revenue alone goes unsold each year.
Existing LED wearable companies are more expensive per band and require an app or RFID tap station to collect limited data, expensive rigging, staffing, and line of site to create generic patterns across audiences, while unable to individually identify all individuals in a given audience.
Hurdl builds and sustains a durable advantage by:
- -Offering the lowest cost individually addressable RF controlled LED wearables on the global market
- -Providing a compact transmission system that does not require any additional rigging or staffing at the venue
- -Maintaining a one step activation system that does not require fans to download a mobile app
- -Combining this new data set on entire audiences with other partner data sets for an appended and more complete consumer profile
- -Providing strategic partners (Spotify, Pandora, Facebook, Twitter, Apple Music, etc) with a new touch point at live events for a mutually beneficial data share that fuel their recommendation algorithms and Hurdl’s predictive marketing services
- -Remaining focused on the live events vertical where our CEO and Advisors relationships are unparalleled
- A team of Business Development experts, CEO relationships, and an impressive Board of Advisor network
- Sept 2016 PR launch announcing funding, clients across 8 event verticals including global music and arts festivals, NBA, NHL, Amusement Parks, Big Ten, SEC, Casinos, and more + our seasoned and connected PR team specializing in disruptive technologies
- National and international commissioned agents given market size and span of opportunities
To drive ticket, merchandise and other revenue opportunities for our clients, Hurdl offers a landed, branded cost per PIXL, a free basic service for importing, de-duping, and structuring client data sets, subscription + CPM driven package pricing for data appending, visualization, and common querying, and an additional fee per custom database queries.
The Hurdl Enterprises founding team has a combined 20 years experience in the live entertainment business, mechanical engineering, wearable technology, and in building software and web services for both startups and established companies. Betsy McHugh, Founder & CEO, spent years at the largest booking agency in the world, CAA, after which she spent 12 years managing global superstars Keith Urban and Hunter Hayes. Product Lead COO & CTO, Zach Shunk has led multiple engineering teams in both wearable tech and mechanical systems for startups and corporate clients including Nissan.
Hurdl Enterprises impressive board of advisors includes executives from TPG, Virgin America, Virgin Galactic, Red Light Management, SAM Management, Turner Sports, CAA, IMG, Initial State / AWS Software specialists, Production Resource Group (PRG), Universal Music Group, Ernst and Young, Hertz Lichtenstein & Young, and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
“The greatest of technological evolutions
challenge the universal and innate
primal need to feel a sense of
community and connectedness.”
 2016 Mosaic Company; Event Marketing Institute
PIXL (LED WEARABLE RENDER)
Donnie Wahlberg, NKOTB, Naughty By Nature, Jenny McCarthy “Generation Rescue” event raising more than $800k for Autism Research.
Series of beta tests across 21 different arena shows delivered near 90% average wearable activation rates, tripling audience insights.
Official launch date with PR articles confirmed in Forbes, TechCrunch, Mashable, WSJ, NY Times, and more.
Official launch includes special events, investors, advisors, raise, and clients across NBA, NHL, Disney, Artists, Corporate events, etc.