Temporary work, on-demand. Leveraging technology to offer speed, convenience and transparency.
Launched in August 2015, BuzzHire is changing the way businesses and temporary staff access short term work. We allow businesses in the hospitality sector to request screened, rated, temporary staff at 3 hours notice, and temp workers to find jobs and start working at a click of a button. Our online platform allows for an on-demand service through dynamic pricing and automatic matching, while quality is assured through our in-person screening and two-way rating system.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
BuzzHire provides screened staff, on-demand to hospitality businesses:
– Fast: Staff supplied within 3hrs notice, matches made in minutes using matching algorithm
– Digital: completely self-serve account set-up
– Mandatory ratings ensure we only keep the best
– 25-30% cheaper than agencies
A platform to access jobs:
– Fast: Find a job in seconds
– Convenient: No need for multiple interviews or call backs
– Meritocratic: More jobs based on your feedback from previous jobs
– Transparency on jobs available
Current temp agencies don’t solve the needs of their clients:
– Long account set-up process
– Turnaround times on staffing requests are very slow
– Staff quality is low
– No transparency on who is confirmed on the shift, and their skills
– Prohibitively expensive
– Very manual, inefficient booking and payment process
BuzzHire takes a % fee of the value of each booking (a booking is a request for a set number of hours, a “shift”). The average fee is 16%. However, an increased fee is taken for surge bookings. Surge pricing is in effect when a booking is made with less than 6hrs notice or if the length of the booking is less than 4hrs. Despite these surcharges, BuzzHire will still be >25% more affordable than traditional temp agencies.
Based on current market dynamics, considerable M&A activity is expected in the online staffing sector over the next few years, fuelled by more-established online staffing platforms from the US looking to gain a foothold in the key European markets, as well as large temporary staffing agencies looking to innovate through acquisition.