QuickScore – opening soon!
Cricket scoring is complicated, challenging and scoreboards are usually manual or simplistic for teams at all levels. Quickscore solves all scoring problems and brings scoreboard technology to the 21st century!
- Founders David and Abdul have played cricket together for years in a local club. They grew increasingly frustrated by the complications of scoring and scoreboards.
- New technology, through apps on hand-held devices, has started to ease this problem – but existing scoreboards were still either manual or very basic LED displays that could not show graphics or more details and statistics.
- What was missing was a scoreboard that could seamlessly connect to these scoring apps wirelessly that could also generate income for the clubs and schools through digital advertising.
- Quickscore is the first SMART scoreboard that can communicate with mobile apps. It was launched this year in partnership with CricHQ – the world’s largest cricket platform – with whom we have an exclusive global license and distribution agreement.
- We have developed a SMART scoreboard that has a targeted digital advertising platform whereby we can remotely access any scoreboard and send software updates and diagnostics checks, ensuring a product which is currently the best in the world and will only continue to get better.
- Our technology can be applied to other sports too and we will be developing scoring apps for Ice Hockey, Football, Tennis, Rugby, Baseball and many other sports.
The Current Situation
- Following our launch at Lord’s cricket ground (“The Home of Cricket”) we now have several happy clients already using the Quickscore SMART scoreboard for the 2016 season, with many orders confirmed for 2017 already
- We have addressable cricket market of around 30,000 clubs and 25,000 schools across the world and thus an addressable cricket market of approximately GBP 300m. We expect to be profitable for FY 2016. Our multi-sports target market is much larger.
- Co-founder and COO, David Geensen, brings 10 years’ experience from sales and marketing, directly responsible for successful market introductions and brand launches
- Co-founder and CTO, Abdul Mohamed, has 16 years of experience in digital media technology and products, launching products for his own entrepreneur ventures as well as large multi-nationals.
The Funding Round
- We are planning to raise funds for:
- Technology Development
- Quickscore apps development for other sports to integrate with the scoreboard
- Sales, marketing and technology professionals to support growth.
- Market expansion into new countries and addressable markets.
- We are looking for investors that can support us through the next stages of growth and become key members and participants of building our business. Giving us access to their connections and network could help a great deal in building our business further.
|Company name||Quick Score Ltd|
|Investment range||400.000 – 650.000 £|
|Equity offered||18.60 – 27.08 %|
|Price per share||175,00 £|
|Number of existing shares||10,000|
|Pre-money valuation||1.750.000,00 £|
|Start date||To be announced|
|End date||To be announced|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Field of business||Technology|
Note: This funding round is not yet active, but it will open soon. The final pitch will contain more information than the preview. All information is subject to change, so do not base your investment decision on the preview version. Hit the like button on the right to be notified when the pitch goes live.