Victory Gear, LLC
Customization of Golf Gear and Technologies for Performance
Accept the Challenge – Technology of Sports
We are proud to announce the launch of Victory Gear, LLC.
Victory Gear, LLC will be the new leader in the highest quality performance sport products by focusing on technology enhancements as the design element for success.
Working with the most prestigious leather company in the world, Victory Gear, LLC has engineered the most technologically enhanced golf glove that breaks the current boundaries of grip, feel and durability. Victory Gear gloves are designed to make you perform at a high level, compete on a consistent basis and be more comfortable while playing. No other name brand is able to equal the attributes of the New Victory Gear, LLC gloves.
Please study the proprietary technical knowledge on how Victory Gear has redefined the glove performance characteristics:
- Kangaroo Leather – used in Victory Gear gloves for the ultimate in durability, traction, tear abrasion resistance, dimensional stability and the perfect molecule composition for our EGT “Enhanced Grip Technology”.
- EGT “Enhanced Grip Technology – is a highly advanced leather preparation treatment technology that bonds at the molecular level changing the leather structure to achieve the best traction grip possible.
- Kangaroo Leather – in combination with EGT “Enhanced Grip Technology provides enhanced breathability, water repellency and sweat absorption.
- Ergonomic designed glove – Victory Gear gloves are the most significant technical advanced glove design in the last 20 years.
- ACS “Angled Closure System” – closes the glove tab in a 45 degree angle position by pulling the glove up in back and down in front. ACS promotes a performance, consistent and maintained fit for the life of the glove.
- ACS “Angled Closure System” – incorporates an angled wrist elastic design for more secure fit and hand support.
- Seamless Palm – for a smooth fit with less wrinkling of the leather.
- Integrated materials – for greater grip, control, feel and durability
- Grid Lock – patterned Kangaroo leather palm – created more surface area for greater traction, enhanced grip and evaporation.
- CSL “Compression Strength Lycra” – is infused between the fingers thumb and back of the hand for a stable fit, better feel, more breathability and increases hand strength.
- Longer wrist cuff construction with Terry cloth liner – promotes a better fit, helps with moisture management for more performance.
- Pre-curved 45 degree angled fingers – for better fit and performance.
- Reinforced heavy duty stitched seams for – solid fit and enhanced durability.
Victory Gear, LLC is the parent company of Custom Gloves USA. We now have the two most powerful assets of gaining market share across multiple distribution opportunities. No other company will match the products, price, performance and technical features that Victory Gear, LLC & Custom Gloves USA, will bring to the marketplace
——Technical Drawings of Performance Details——-
—————– Introduction of Our Merger ——————-
Custom Gloves USA is a nationwide leader in customized event products specializing in innovative gloves for all sports. Custom Gloves USA has a well earned reputation for delivering unique personalized products and providing outstanding customer service. Our projects cover numerous types of events and organizations such as golf tournaments, military organizations, corporate promotions, equestrian riding competitions, cycling, and running races. In addition to our featured custom gloves, we offer many other high quality and performance products such as golf polo’s, caps, flags, towels, bag tags, and many other products that create a lasting awareness. Custom Gloves USA is a one stop shop for all event needs.
Most event sponsors struggle to develop fresh viable products and the typical giveaways tend to be boring and usually never seen again. Custom Gloves USA has now reinvented the perfect event gift with fully customizable and long-lasting gloves.
Custom Gloves USA is dedicated to developing these cutting edge customized designed products and accessories. No other company will match the breadth of our line, quality of our products, competitive price, and performance benefits with unequaled customer service.
Here are just a few examples of the customized products we have delivered to many outstanding events.
Fully Custom Golf Bags
Equestrian Riding Glove
Custom Baseball Batting Gloves
Coins and Flags
Customers that have chosen Custom Gloves USA
Below is a partial list of past and current customers that have chosen Custom Gloves USA, as their supplier for fully customized products ranging from Gloves, Trophies, Apparel, Hats, Flags, Coins, and various other custom products.
- Semper Fi
- Tee it up for the Troops
- United States Navy Memorial Fund
- Luke’s Wings
- Bruce Arians Family Foundation
- Travis Manion Foundation
- Sharon’s Crusaders
- Grunt Style
- Turf Net
- Fry’s Food Stores
- Dave Matthews Band
- Hog Neck Golf Course
- Potomac Valley Dressage Association
- Legends of the LPGA
- Multi Specialty Healthcare
- Razor Golf
- Titan LED
- World Amateur Golf Championships
- Bridgetine Firefighters
- Swing Fore Life
- Arc of Maryland
- Fresh Start Women’s Foundation
- Jess Carson Foundation
- Lone Survivor Foundation
- Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation
- Massena Hospital
- National Association of Black Journalists
- National Kidney Foundation
- Starlight Foundation
- The First Tee
We are also currently working with many more for the 2016-2017 Season. Custom Gloves, USA is a trusted source for all Custom Products.
What Makes Custom Gloves USA the Best in the industry
Historically, branding on golf gloves was limited to an extremely small area on the strap closure which is noticeable only to the individual wearing the gloves. This small unclear embroidery or ball marker logo, approximately 22mm across, has basically zero visibility making it a poor marketing tool for long term awareness and a good value for the event sponsor.
Custom Gloves USA recognized this flaw and began using a proprietary process of digital printing which allows us to cover 95% of the surface of the glove, bringing it to life. Our gloves are available in numerous colors to attract more attention and match event and corporate color requirements. To complete this lasting custom impression, we take it to the next level and build a custom glove package to further enhance the value of the product. There is simply no comparison which glove and package provides the most visual impact – Custom Gloves USA.
Custom Gloves USA has a diverse customer base.
We are a small company with low overhead which allows us to offer better pricing with the best quality, faster turnaround times and committed customer service. We are able to do this because the owners are the staff operating the business on a day to day basis and we provide our customers with an unparalleled level of commitment.
Custom Gloves USA is now a Department of Victory Gear, LLC and will be launching several new retail lines of sport performance products under the brand name Victory Gear.
Solution to Web Development, Marketing, and Social Media
* Website content, site architecture and usability reviews and conversation rate optimization.
* Web campaign with improved targeting and aggressive Ad positioning on proven performing keywords.
* A Google remarketing campaign utilizing gif display Ads to showcase range and diversification.
* A Facebook Ad campaign targeting a range of interest and behavior segments by utilizing the latest slide show in carousel.
* Full website one page SEO tuning
* A full Google Analytics set up using Google Tag Manager
* Electronic newsletters will drive qualified traffic to our website. When done correctly, they enable us to reach customers and prospects on a consistent basis and direct them to our website for more detailed information, products, and services.
* Blogs – We’re experts in what we do and spend time thinking about trends and happenings in our industry that keep customers and prospects informed.
* Link Exchanges – Known as inbound and outbound links. This makes link building a potentially effective tool for driving traffic to our website by partnering with top companies.
* Generate Positive Customer Reviews – Shoppers are relying more than ever on reviews posted at sites like Kudzu and Yelp. These sites allow customers to instantly post both praise and criticism of our products and services they receive
—————– Sales & Marketing Strategy ——————-
The sales and marketing plans for each division; Victory Gear branded product for retail and Custom Gloves USA for custom events, are driven in similar ways to best leverage the sales opportunities.
We have a nationwide sales force of independent sales professionals calling on the golf market. This in person approach allows us the best sales path. These professionals will sell the branded Victory Gear product to be sold in golf shops while offering the Custom Gloves USA product to club events and numerous tournaments.
Victory Gear’s focus will be on selling big box retailers such as Golfsmith, Roger Dunn’s, Golf Galaxy and PGA Tour Super Store. Other key targets are buying groups such as Golf Headquarters and golf management companies like Troon Golf.
In addition, we will use consumer and trade contact lists to reach out to the golf world for sales. Some of this will be direct consumer sales providing greater profit and feedback from the golfers who use our gloves.
Online retailers are an integral part of our sale plan. Online golf retailers compose a large segment of golf sales and it continues to grow with The Golfers’ Warehouse and Amazon leading the way.
Custom Gloves USA’s inside sales team does electronic outreach through email and phone. Once we have presented the tournament director with the breadth of our capabilities, we send custom information, virtuals of how their logo design will appear on a product and samples if needed. This process provides a powerful impression and is quick and cost effective.
Today, the quality of a website is more critical than ever before. Victory Gear and Custom Gloves USA will provide and reflect everything we want our existing and potential customers to know and remember about our business. .
People who visit our websites will be able to interact with our business and make purchases quickly and with ease.
- Direct consumer advertising through printed publications and electronic media channels
- Awareness through golf blogs and golf editorial websites
- Promotion with the professional long drives of the World Long Drive Championship
- On site Victory Gear ‘try on’ days at grass roots locations
- In shop signage and point of sales assets
- Acquisition of a golf specific media company to promote Victory Gear
- Press releases
- Promotion with golf tour professionals
- Consumer and trade shows such as the P.G.A Merchandise Golf Show
- You Tube
- Ambassador Program
—————————– Rewards —————————-
We would like your support to help us grow one of the exciting NEW brands in sports. Custom Gloves USA and Victory Gear are committed to the newest technical advancements with the highest quality products to make sports more enjoyable.
For supporting us and helping the company grow we want you to be part of the experience.
Supporting Victory Gear, LLC, at any level will entitle you to become a
—————————Victory Gear Ambassador—————————
- Buy products at Ambassador reduced prices.
- Be the first to see and review products prior to release as an advisory council.
- Receive news letters for updates and events, the inside news.
- Referral Program: refer events to our Customization/Promotional products and receive a referral commission.
- You will receive a business card with your Name, Ambassador Title and consumer discount code. Simply hand these cards out to golfers as they ask about our products. When the consumer goes to our website to make a purchase they will enter their discount code and you will earn a commission.
In addition to becoming an ambassador and part of the Victory Gear family we would like to immediately reward you contribution!
Please review the Limited Edition items reserved for our supporters.
(These images may change prior to delivery but confirmation will be sent of final designs)
Rewards will be delivered within 30-45 days of reaching our project goal.
Coins and Gloves
Caps and Shirts
————– Meet Our Highly Qualified Team ————
Bruce W. Hollis, President – Oversees all projects and processes
Reach out to me anytime for questions or Concerns:
email@example.com ( 410-725-4700 )
firstname.lastname@example.org ( 800-793-0206 )
With over 20 years running a highly successful Telecommunication Company, I have turned my attention to the Sports Industry. I developed Custom Gloves, USA to provide customized gloves as well as other products to many organizations. A large focus has been on charitable events looking to bring long lasting awareness to their organization. I have provided customized gloves and products to USAA, Semper Fi, Lone Survivor, National Kidney Foundation, Tee it Up For The Troops, Grunt Style, Norman Spencer, Travis Manion Foundation, Luke’s Wings, Bruce Arians Family Foundation, Brigatine Firefighters, Potomac Valley Dressage Association “Ride for Life”, Braylon Bean, just to name a few. With over 40 years playing in many sports and watching closely these trends, it’s apparent that Victory Gear is at the right place at the right time! With overall expertise in developing successful projects from beginning to end, I am certain of the position Victory Gear is at and see the long term goals.
Steve Gray, VP Sales and Marketing
Reach out to me anytime for questions or Concerns:
email@example.com ( 513-223-5256 )
Steve is currently the President of The Gray Sales Group, a company that provides comprehensive sales management services, national sales representation, key account sales and sales marketing for the Resort/Destination and Golf industry companies such as Imperial Headwear, Biion Footwear and American Needle. Steve’s experience derives from having held senior level national sales and marketing positions with industry leading companies such as Reebok, Ashworth Apparel and Gear for Sports. In these positions he has managed numerous national golf management companies such as Troon, American Golf, Billy Casper Golf, etc. Golf organizations including the U.S.G.A and P.G.A. of America and national retail accounts; Dick’s Sporting Goods, P.G.A Tour Super Store, Golfsmith, Golf Town and many others. Steve has a deep understanding of the golf industry having been a Class “A” P.G.A. Golf professional and independent golf sales representative for many years. Steve is now applying these years of experience and knowledge toward bringing Victory Gear innovation sport products to retail.
Darryl Cassingham, Dr. Leather
Darryl Cassingham is the CEO of Dr. Leather Ltd. Darryl has partnered with Victory Gear to develop and source innovative sports performance gloves. He is a veteran of 20 years experience in the leather industry with leading tanneries such as Pittards in England and Packer Leather in Australia. He was also the first to gain the MBA in Leather Management, with Distinction, from University College Northampton and the British School of Leather Technology. He is also a Fellow of the Society of Leather Technologists & Chemists, and a Licentiate of the City & Guilds.
A firm believer in innovation, Darryl can see opportunities at all levels with all sports performance gloves. He has spoken on the topic of Innovation a number of times to various organizations and opened new thought process routes for development teams in tanneries and brands. Also Darryl is passionate about all forms of motorsports, in particular, drag racing. In fact he was the Australian National Champion for a specific class in 2007 on his one and only attempt at the title. Winning is definitely in his blood!!!!
Penny Hollis, Accounting Manager – Handles all A/R and A/P processes and responsible for recording, reporting and analyzing financial information. With over 20 years experience working for both large and small organizations I have the expertise to insure all facets of orders and billing are completed accurately and on a timely basis.