The Young & Responsible Tour
About This Project
Help Basil to provide youth with education and training that equips them with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to succeed in life and a competitive working environment
About the project…
The Young & Responsible tour will help young people in high school to take responsibility for their future careers and personal lives.The aim of the tour is to inspire youth to become responsible leaders that influence the success of the nation in a positive way.
Objectives of the Project are to help youth:
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset
- Understand the value that they have to offer to employers and the nation
- Acquire an increased knowledge of specific skills and workplace settings
- Develop an understanding of different occupations in order to make informed career choices
- Deal with change effectively
- Be equipped to overcome barriers in their lives
- Establish a work history and connections with employers that can aid in future job searches
- Prioritise tasks and create action plans
- Be able to make decisions using their critical-thinking and creative-thinking skills
Basil is an Information Marketer. He is the founder and Managing Director of Lechem Motivations (Pty) Ltd. Basil has a passion to help confused and troubled youth find the right direction in life so they can live a life of greatness.