World’s Strongest Disabled Man Documentary
Feature length documentary special focusing on the strongest disabled athletes on the planet!
This film goes beyond the muscle. This is a film about fathers and sons; brothers and husbands. This is a film about physical strength, emotional fortitude; a film about overcoming hardships and pursuing your dreams.
This August in Manchester, England the strongest adaptive strongman competitors in the world will be going head to head to determine who is the strongest of them all. This group of competitors are the heart and soul of this film.
Your funding will help us create this documentary to be screened internationally.
- Men and women living with physical or mental disabilities face a constant struggle for acceptance. This inspirational piece will help break down walls and open doors for all disabled athletes to compete when they want, where they want and on their own terms. This film will act as a vehicle to give people permission to live their lives again, to strive toward attaining the greatness within each and every one of us.
- Without your support, this documentary CAN NOT happen. Our team feels deep within our souls that given the opportunity to create this documentary film, it will change lives on a global scale.
What We Need & What You Get
- This feature- length documentary film will need approximately $10,000 to begin the initial phase of production. Donated funds will help cover various production costs and travel related expenses.
- By generously pledging your support there are a variety of perks for those who choose to pledge their financial support to our project. Social media shoutouts; Bronze, Silver, and Gold movie credits are just a few of the many perks offered.
Here’s How You Can Help
We understand that not all of you will be able to pledge your financial support but that doesn’t mean you can’t help! Here are some of the ways you can make an impact on our film:
- Ask folks to get the word out and make some noise about our campaign. Social media posts and sharing, tagging us in the posts to help answer any questions folks may have etc.
- Use the Indiegogo share tools!
- Watch our film! Be inspired! Make it a point to wake up each morning with the defined purpose to make a positive impact in your world.