HAPPY FLIERS is a hybrid of aerial arts and aerial yoga that provides a real mind/body connection for kids.
About this project
Happy Fliers was created to help children become stronger and healthier!
Using specially-designed and manufactured hammocks, Happy Fliers provides supported, active play that awakens the senses. The moves are supported by our happy hammocks, which are used for a heightened – and sometimes challenging – sensory experience.
The benefits of aerial fitness go above and beyond the physical body. Happy Fliers aims to get children active through play that not only challenges their bodies physically, but also connects their sensory awareness, promoting healthy coping skills. Aerial fitness help develop gross and fine motor skills, physical strength, mental endurance and emotional wellbeing. Best of all, kids have so much fun while learning the movements, exercising and playing!
Our online course for parents includes:
- A 120+ pages manual with 40+ moves and exercises (full color with over 350 pictures)
- 40+ videos demonstrating the poses and moves
- How to integrate essential oils and music to make flying more fun and therapeutic!
- Instructions on how to: wash and take care of the hammock / tie the hammock by hand in less than 10 minutes / hammock installation
* It’s recommended to consult with your and/or your children’s physician prior to commencing any new exercise program, including Happy Fliers. Contraindications for aerial work exist including, but not restricted to, people who have glaucoma, heart conditions, low or high blood pressure, vertigo, cerebral palsy, hernias, muscle spasms and pregnancy. If in doubt, please seek medical advice from your doctor before purchasing any course or equipment.
Risks and challenges
We are still in the process of completing the curriculum. We need extra fund to finish up what we started!