THE WORLD’S MOST ADVANCED, FILTERED MINI WATER COOLER.
Everyone around the world needs to drink more safe water — even in developed countries like the US, it is not always accessible. If the Flint, Michigan disaster showed us anything, it’s that no one is guaranteed safe drinking water. Even where water is safe to drink, it is not always readily available or convenient to get. Consider the current options:
- Traditional 5-gallon coolers do not filter, are bulky, noisy (use compressors), require a paid water service –fine for a business, but not a home, bathroom, office desk, hotel room or dorm room.
- Faucet filters or filters in a fridge require a water source and are not self-cooling. They are regulated to a kitchen.
- Bottled water requires a fridge for cooling, and contributes to our planet’s landfill crisis. 40 billion plastic bottles end up in landfills every year in the US. Bottled water can also be very expensive.
- Filtered water pitchers do not cool, require a fridge and have small capacity.
We have a very big problem with hydration and obesity among our kids in schools across the country. The problem is causing action from the very top — Michelle Obama’s “Drink Up” campaign is aimed at getting kids to drink more water and less soda.
So…how do we get filtered, chilled water that is convenient and affordable?
Available in two options:
- Home/Office. Ultra convenient for the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, dorm room, office cubicle, lobby, hotel room, cruise ship cabin
- Extreme Outdoor. Cools with dual AC/battery or optional solar power and makes water safe to drink from rivers, lakes and streams. Tested in Africa (against cholera, silt, bacteria such as e-coli, amoebas), filters any water with 2’ visibility and cools to 40-44 degrees regardless of the ambient temperature. Perfect for camping, fishing trips, mobile trailers, boats, contractor work sites, summer camp, poolside, patio, outdoor sports or for emergency water uses.
VitaFilta is a revolutionary filtration and cooling system. Quench your thirst anytime and anywhere with great tasting filtered water from the VitaFilta Indoor Series Personal Water Cooler and Filter.This premium mini cooler and filter turns regular tap water into ice cold, thirst-quenching, filtered water.
The outdoor series is dual battery or electric operated and filters water from a river, lake or stream. VitaFilta provides huge savings with your filtered water costing only 11 to 12 cents/gallon. Regardless of ambient temperature, your water will be kept at a crisp 40-44°. The compact design has a small footprint measuring only 23 inches high and weighing only 7 pounds making it portable and practical for use in many different locations.
Using the industry’s most advanced technology for cooling, VitaFilta operates silently, making it ideal for a kitchen, bedroom, office, small apartment, patio use and more. It has a capacity of around 2.5 gallons and a fast flow tap. It has a spill-free plunger and can be refilled through the top lid or remotely by detaching the bottle.
All materials are environmentally friendly and BPA free. The tabletop cooler uses about 35% of the energy used by traditional full size water coolers. The replaceable filters are tested and certified by SGS Laboratories and remove all contaminants and impurities from our drinking water while retaining the important minerals we would want to preserve.
VitaFilta is unique in that it provides clean, healthy, filtered, ice cold drinking water to anyone, anytime, and anywhere. It fills a massive hole in the industry that was completely missed. VitaFilta is the world’s #1 mini water dispenser that chills andfilters at the same time. Consider:
- There is not much of more importance today than drinking more water (it’s the first thing that anyone is told by their doctor).
- Drinking more water has multiple health benefits. It boosts your immune system, helps you sleep better, exercise longer, consume less calories and lose more weight
- We need to avoid situations like Flint, MI
- We need to live a healthier life
VitaFilta makes all of this possible.
- Make healthy ice-cold drinking water accessible to everyone, anytime and anywhere.
- Use the latest advanced cooling and filtration technology to make healthy ice cold drinking water accessible to everyone young and old, in their bedroom, in their office, in their dorm room in their kitchen, or anywhere on the go.
- Bring our filter production to the USA!
Early test sales in the US market generated sales of over 5,000 units and revenue of over $500,000 in late 2015. VitaFilta is the next generation product from the same team that brought Little Luxury to the US market. With proven market acceptance, we listened to what the market told us, and developed the next generation VitaFilta design. What the market really needs is a convenient and affordable take-anywhere, do-anything, modern design mini water filter and cooler that functions well and allows people to maintain their health and drink more water.
The new age design, advanced technology and operational improvements make VitaFilta a whole new breed of water filter. We have gained acceptance of VitaFilta from our existing customers and look forward to entering the market in late 2016. Our retailer list includes Bed Bath & Beyond, Staples, Home Depot, Dick’s, Cabela’s, Sears, Sam’s Club, SCS, and Amazon, with many more in the works!
Just how powerful is VitaFilta? Read on and visit our website – http://vitafilta.com/
VitaFilta features five core benefits that make it the perfect choice for anyone.
VitaFilta is electronically proven and tested, and with our pre-existing customers agreeing to transition to the new generation product, it is primed for success
Bed Bath & Beyond, Staples, Home Depot, Dick’s, Cabela’s, Sears, Sam’s Club, SCS, Amazon, SP Richards, 11 Main, and Zulily are all listed retailers that we are working with both online and in their brick-and-mortar locations. We have supplied 500 Home Depot store locations and have a quarter pallet program approved for all 1,850 USA stores. Bed Bath & Beyond is selling online and in test stores. Sam’s Club has committed to 20 test stores, and Staples has planning in motion for 500 stores.
We are in communication with QVC, Target, Walgreens, CVS, West Marine, Bass Pro Shops, Gander Mountain, Academy Sports, independent retailers, and other vertical markets including hotel groups and cruise lines.
A new patent is in the works on VitaFilta.
We are exhibiting at the Outdoor Retailer Show in August 2016, CES and the Housewares Show in early 2017 to continue the growth of our retail account listings, in addition to our plans to scale Vitafilta into other markets.
There is a huge opportunity for VitaFilta to enter the hospitality market. Major hotel groups and cruise lines are a great fit for VitaFilta — in every room, right next to the coffee maker, there could be a VitaFilta. We have made initial contact with the Hilton Group and Royal Caribbean.
In addition to the indoor and outdoor models, we are extending the line to include executive and licensed sports models.
As the brand grows, we will introduce new products and accessories such as water bottles and pitchers in 2017.
Make sure to request access to the business plan tab of this profile for an inside look into VitaFilta!
Gary moved to the US in 2007 after he successfully grew and sold a 400 store retail chain in South Africa. He spent several years in an executive position before deciding to create something of his own again. He has spent the last few years developing the market for a personal mini water filter that self-cools, first under the name Little Luxury, and now VitaFilta. Gary is a Chartered Accountant (CPA equivalent) with corporate and entrepreneurial experience. He was Divisional Vice President at Children’s Place where he lead a team of over 30 people and drove his division to record growth and sales of over $100 million. He is also the founder of Launch Footwear.
Ted is an experienced marketing specialist. He is the former VP of Marketing at General Electric, Senior VP at Motorola, VP of Marketing at Harcourt (Neiman Marcus, Sea World), and has built channels for over 400 products at Sony, Apple, Intel, HP, and others. In other words, he’s a “chanimal.”
Clive spent 20+ year as a sales executive and partner at Protect-a-Bed, managing a large sales team of representatives nationally and was responsible for starting and growing the company in the USA.
Richard is an MBA and experienced retail executive currently at Chico’s. Formerly SVP at Big Lots, COO of Ruum American Kid’s Wear, SVP at The Children’s Place, Victoria’s Secret, Burdine’s and Today’s Man. He is an industry expert in planning, allocation, finance, and e-commerce.
East West is the perfect production partner, specializing in design, development, and production. They bring excellent design and development teams and production in their state of the art Vietnam facility. Based in Atlanta, they they will help build our made-in-the-USA filters and with worldwide distribution through their global operations.