Mobi724 Global Solutions Inc.
- MOBI724 is one of the first to market a complete end-to-end solution integrating payment, card linked couponing and digital marketing – Large investments have been committed to the development of MOBI724’s platform and products, complying with global standards and security requirements in the different countries of operation with special focus on flexibility, versatility and ease of use. The development process has been engineered to provide fast turnaround times on new deployments and customer requirements, while securing a quick and robust features´ roll out.
- First to market card linked couponing and offers in Latam and Canada, while Competitors are focusing in the US and European markets – More than 400 rewards and offer programs running, with global brands Operating multiple card programs for mall operators, city transport cards and large mobile carriers; finalizing agreements with 2 of the top 5 banks in Ar, MOBI724 on-boarded more than 2,000 merchants over the past 12 months gentina for card-linked offers.
- Ability to adapt to the acquirer’s standards and quick customizations for faster customer rollouts- ‒All-encompassing for banks,merchants/retailers & cardholders. Integrated secure payment technology.
- Partnerships with global advertising groups- Partnership agreements made with Saatchi & Saatchi (Publicis) and FutureBrand (McCann WorldGroup)
- Partnerships with other global brands: iWave (Asia), Bell and LAR in Canada.
STEPHANE BOISVERT, Chairman of the Corporation’s Board
Mr. Boisvert served as Senior Vice-President Global Sales of Stingray Digital Inc. from 2014 to 2015.
He served as President of Bell Business Markets at BCE from May 2009 to July 2011 and as President of Enterprise Business at BCE from August 2006 to July 2011.
He held global executive positions at Sun Microsystems in Silicon Valley and IBM.
Mr. Boisvert serves as Director of the OSM, Wellspring and Information Technology Association of Canada. Mr. Boisvert is a graduate of McGill University and recipient of the 2000 top 40 under 40.
JACQUES COTÉ, Corporate director
Mr. Côté is a senior director in the Federal Government. Presently, he is a special advisor at the Canadian Space Agency (CSA) and until recently he was the CSA Chief Financial Officer. During his career, he has occupied a number of management positions in many departments and agencies of the Government of Canada and Vice-president in the private sector.
Mr. Côté is presently a Director and Board Member of the Chartered Professional Accountant of Canada (CPA Canada) and the Society of Management Accountants of Canada (CMA Canada). He is also a member of the Audit Committee of CPA Canada and on the Due diligence Committee of nominating Fellows for CMA Canada. He is also a member of the Comité de révision and a member of Comité des relations gouvernementales de l’Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec (CPA Québec).
He was President of l’Ordre des comptables en management accrédités du Québec in 2002-2003.
GEORGES MORIN, Position
Mr. Morin is a senior marketing executive with entrepreneurial know-how, strategic planning skills and business management experience in both Canada and the US. He was a founding partner of Cossette Communications Group, Canada’s largest home-grown advertising and marketing agency.
Mr. Morin is currently Chairman and Director of ImmerVision, independent director of la Chambre de la Securité Financière, Humanware, Canadian Tire Jumpstart Charity and Orchestre Symphonique de Montreal (Montréal Symphony Orchestra (MSO).
Mr. Morin is a graduate of the Institute of Corporate Directors. He holds a B.A./B.Adm. from Laval University and graduated from the Harvard Business School OPM program.
ALLAN ROSENHEK, Vice President and Board Director Glentel USA Inc., M&A and Strategy Consultant
Mr. Rosenhek helped grow Glentel (recently acquired by BCE and Rogers) into one of the world largest Cellular Retail Conglomerates.
He was President & CEO of KnowledgeWhere Inc. (acquired by Liberty Media) where he refocused the company on Location Based Mobile Advertising and engineered key relationships including its exit to Liberty Media.
Allan ran strategy for TELUS Mobility and was one of the creators of Enstream, a joint venture company mobile commerce company which is currently owned by all the three largest Canadian wireless companies.
He ran Bell Mobility Investments, the strategic venture capital arm of BCE, where he lead investments and guided portfolio companies, several of which were acquired, including Motivus (acquired by Citrix) and Airborne Mobile (acquired by Cybird Holdings).
Mr. Rosenhek holds an M.B.A. from the Richard Ivey School of Business and a LL.B. from the University of Manitoba Law School.
SIMON DUPÉRÉ, Position
Shortly before completing his B.Com. (Major in Finance) at McGill University in 2003, Mr. Dupéré succeeded his late father in running the family mining business, LAB Chrysotile in Thetford Mines. He went on to run the business for nearly ten years, successfully operating and restructuring two mines in a challenged industry through that time. The company closed in 2012, and since then he is President of Catsima, a widely diversified family holding company.
Mr. Dupéré is the Treasurer of the National Theater School, Vice-Chairman of Fondation le Grand Chemin and an Enablis mentor. He was previously Head of the Montreal branch of Young Canadians in Finance, and is a member of the Young Presidents’ Organization.
ANDRÉ NADEAU, Corporate Director
André Nadeau has 30 years of experience in managing small to medium size corporations with international sales in multiple countries. He has been involved with multiple businesses and is always focused on generating revenues and profits in the context of small and medium size businesses in the B2B sector. He is very familiar with the operating structure and limits of small to medium size businesses and has always been focused on controlled and profitable growth of such businesses.