Early Years Refurbishment Work
A project by: Kamran Yousaf
Refurbishment of Early Years
I’m raising £100,000 to refurbish our classrooms to create a new, bright, airy and an open plan area for our children to be able to enjoy learning through play. This will create an element of fun which will allow our reception children to absorb learning in a fantastic new, fit for purpose environment to raise their attainment and give them access to resources and initiatives they are not normally exposed to.
I am Raj Sahota, Headteacher….
requesting your help in supporting our school and our pupils.
The school is working hard to ensure it provides the best quality education, to improve pupils
experiences to support our most vulnerable and disadvantaged pupils. Schools are facing severe
budget pressures with little or no resources, yet still having to maintain and raise attainment levels.
Our school is dedicated to the process of making that happen but we need your help.
Your donation will bring us closer to our goal of £200,000 for refurbishment of our school. We need as many businesses and community leaders on board as well as hundreds of individuals. Our community is clearly excited and eager to see this project succeed. You can be a part of that excitement by supporting our children with a donation. We are happy to acknowledge your donation on our website and at our numerous events (unless you prefer otherwise).
Where will the money go?
- Refurbishment and of 2 classrooms including demolishing of walls to create a sensory area, including a new learning zone: £160,500
- Decorating: £20,000
- New furniture : £10,000
- New resources etc: £5,500
Rewards for you…
- We have some fab rewards to thank everyone who donates, whatever the amount you might give. Check them out.
Find us here…
We will provide you with regular updates during your fundraising campaign. Our children will make cards, videos and thank you notes.
Remember to tell people to “Follow us to find out how we’re doing!”
Help us succeed! please tell others…
- You don’t need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it’s a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don’t need to give money to help us, but we’d love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.