Fonebox is an interactive charging station for smartphone and tablet electronic devices. Fonebox provides users with the opportunity to extend a mobile device battery while on the go or out with friends. Successful trials of the Fonebox charging station prototype have been performed in Liverpool, and this round of funding will be used to roll out Fonebox’s initial charging stations across the UK.
Founder: Nathan Hughes
Having already established business, Nathan decided to start Fonebox product and established the digital kiosk installation and management company.
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Target: £100,000 (18.18% equity)
- Share Type: A (£5,000), B
- Tax Relief: SEIS Pending –
- Days Left: 29
- Payments: International
- Sectors:Manufacturing, Media and Creative Services, Technology