1). When will my order be shipped?
Ans: We have our final prototype finished already. Customers will have their product within this year.
2). Who is responsible for any additional taxes, duties or VAT?
Ans: You will be responsible for any additional taxes, duties or VAT that may be applied to your order. Please check your country’s import duties before purchasing. It is 0% in the US and varies internationally. You can check this comprehensive list to get started.
3). Can I get a refund?
Ans: Please refer to IndieGoGo’s policy here.
4). Can I return or exchange the product after the purchase?
Sure! If you are not fully satisfied with our product, you will have 30 calendar days to return or exchange product from the date you received it. Please contact:email@example.com.
Please note that our return/exchange policy does not cover the damages caused by accident, misuse, abuse, product modification or neglect. Backers need to pay the return/exchange courier fee.
5). I have ordered but need to change my delivery address, can I just email you?
Ans: Yes please forward your perk confirmation with your new delivery address firstname.lastname@example.org.
6). Is it compatible with normal red cups or do I need to buy special cups from you?
Ans: Pong Extreme is compatible with standard red cups. Should you have trouble getting the red cups from your local stores we will have cups online for sale.
7). If one board is broken can I buy one replacement only?
Ans: Unfortunately no. Each set of Pong Extreme is paired up from the factory.
8). Is it waterproof?
Ans: We would say it is splash proof. Just dry it with towel in case your beer fall over.
9). What kind of mobile or PAD supports Pong Extreme?
Ans: Iphone 5/5S/5C/6/6+/SE and later Android 5.0 and later devices with Bluetooth 4.0 enabled. We do not officially support any PAD (IOS and android) now.
10). How long can the batteries last?
Ans: In general you can non-stop play it for 6-8 hours.
11). Any sound options come along?
Ans: The package come along with 3 different sound options. Our team will try to release more sound options through the app later on.
12). Is it a must to login with Facebook account?
Ans: Yes for online mode but you can still play beer pong with PONG EXTREME in offline mode.
13). What is offline mode?
Ans: Users can still play beer pong by using PONG EXTREME with stunning light and sound effects without apps and Facebook account but no score will be uploaded.
14). Can I pick a call during the game?
Ans: As long as your Bluetooth is on, you are free to make call and return.
15). What is the maximum number of players can join a game?
Ans: PONG EXTREME can support up to 4 players in Tournament mode but some other game modes allow more than 4 players to join.
16). What is the difference between Tournament mode, house rule and crazy pong game modes?
Ans: 1. Tournament mode: Traditional beer pong
- Remove cups and drink each round ends instead of every throw when balls in
- When both balls go in different cups within one round, that 2 cups plus 1 extra cup needed to be removed and drink these 3 all
- When both balls go in the same cup within one round, that 1 cup plus 3 extra cups needed to be removed and drink these 4 all
- Take the closest cups to your opponent as extra penalty for the above 2 cases
3. Crazy pong: When ball goes in the penalty cups, Apps will decide what penalty players should have
- 10 cups left: 3 penalty cups on the red light position
- 6 cups left: 2 penalty cups on the red light position
- 3 cups left: 1 penalty cup on the red light position
- 2 cups left: 1 penalty cup on the red light position
- Who gets all opponent’s cups removed besides the last penalty cup first is the winner