by LUKARI INC.
TumbleCam, Remotely point your camera!
About this project
We want to see what you can film with TumbleCam!
Every TumbleCam is the same. They are made of Solid fill 3D printed parts that have been tested to be tough and easy to assemble. (Glue Free!)
Parts we used and you can too!
Note: kit only functions with Futaba micro servos The Futaba S3114 Micro High‑Torque Servo Motor or Futaba S3156 Micro Digital Metal Gear Servos.
1. Futaba S3114 Micro High‑Torque Servo Motor
2. Futaba S3156 Micro Digital Metal Gear Servos
3. TTX403 4-Ch Mini SLT
4. Tactic TR400 4-Channel SLT Surface Receiver
5. Go Pro HERO Session™
6. Fat Shark VR1100
7. Spektrum SPMVA1100
8. E-Flite 150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C LiPo Battery
9. E-flite USB LiPo Charger (1S/300mAh)
Risks and challenges
We have refined our process to make 100 TumbleCams this summer. We are confident in our ability to produce and ship TumbleCam. Our biggest challenge will be finding supporters like you! Thank you for your interest. Please contribute, as we would love to stay in touch and see what you can produce with TumbleCam!