About this project
I purchased one of the top 360 cameras in the market. Usage was terrible. streaming was not available unless it was via cable and was disappointed at everything that was out there. I decided to take matter on my own hands. Gathered a team of developers to review the possibilities and we are ready to deliver.
Let’s take streaming to the next level, raise your camera and show ALL OF THE ACTION!
Our 360 Video Streaming project will deliver the following.
- Live 360 Video streaming via Facebook, YouTube, 360Scope Mobile apps and the 360Scope website.
- One Button and Steam features. (Stream those emergencies and occurrences fast)
- Free online and in App Public channels and Paid Private channels with your own domain. (Private channels will have an option to bill users for viewing.)
- Automated Social integrations.
- Use any WIFI 360 Video Camera, Including the Fly360, Theta and Kodak cameras.
Possibilities will be endless. Here are some of my favorite 360 Videos you can enjoy from YouTube.
Risks and challenges
Not current risks, only issues could be in quality for those with very bad bandwidth.