Percival is a reputable menswear label aiming to lead the growing London menswear scene, with a flagship store in the heart of Soho and website selling clothing online. The brand receives increasing acknowledgement from high profile media, a number of celebrity backers and their growing social following.
Percival is a reputable menswear label. We see ourselves as redefining menswear classics through unique texture and patterns, sitting in the sphere of influential brands aiming to lead the growing London menswear scene.
The menswear market is forecast to grow by 22.5% between 2015 and 2020 to reach £17.2 billion.
We started trading in 2010, selling mainly online and through other menswear shops. After a couple of years of testing the retail market with pop-up shops in East and Central London, we decided to open our first bricks and mortar flagship store in December 2012 in Berwick Street, Soho. From here we have been striving to perfect our trade and grow the business.
Achievements So far
– We’re featured in publications such as: The Observer, The Telegraph, Monocle, Evening Standard, Financial Times, How To Spend It and online blogs and magazines, Hypebeast and Selectism.
– We’ve dressed some of our favourite actors and musicians such as Stephen Fry, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Alex Turner.
Now, we are seeking to move into the wholesale market while pushing retail revenue further by investing in trade show attendance, larger sample sets, online marketing, an e-commerce consultant and store refurb.
- Over £200k revenue for the past 2 years
- Regular high profile press and celebrity backers including Alexa Chung
- Dressed the likes of Stephen Fry and Benedict Cumberbatch
- Raising to invest in wholesale, marketing and website improvements