- Buy three sewing machines – $ 2500 per piece * 3 = 7500 $
- 2 overlock – $ 2500 per piece * 2 = 5000 $
- Accessories, fabric, material, cloth – $ 3,000
- Rent space in an appropriate area of $ 200 per month and $ 1200 for 6 month
- Also hired workers (seamstress) 2 persons salary $ 300 per month per person for a total of $ 600 a month to complete the work studio and the influx of customers need a reserve of 6 months, total payroll $ 3,600.
We clearly understand that finance is far means a lot when you start a new business, but we also believe that from the bride will look on her wedding day depends very much: the mood of the bride herself, impressed the guests and so on. Therefore, at the moment we are working on all the details, we think over not only what could be a wedding dress, but also what could be accessories.
Once we understand that passively sit in a chair and wait for us to come to our clients absolutely wrong, so our strategy is as follows:
1. Search, select and rent space in the sleeping areas of our city (at the moment there are 3 options in the work).
2. The purchase of equipment, accessories and fittings
3. The selection of Staff
4. Creation of a small website with a catalog
5. The active work in social setjan, basic – fasebook, instagram
6. Participate in the wedding announcements to increase awareness among the population
7. Cooperation with wedding agencies
We welcome any help. As in any other case it is important to bring to our audience, so we will be very grateful for your support of our company in social networks and more.