A project by: Mireia Lopez
I am raising 1.500 to create my own line of organic cosmetics free of chemicals and animal testing. Natural products help to prevent acne, premature wrinkles and aging. They contain antioxidants, moisturize the skin and provide a fresh look without causing damage to the skin with harsh ingredients. The products are for any skin type, helping those with acnes, dry skin, eczema, psoriasis and are of course kind to those who have sensitive skin.
The most common ingredients in the products are;
- Vitamin E: Protects the skin from environmental pollution, is a wonderful moisturizer and holds good wound healing properties.
- Coconut oil: Prevents dryness and flaking of the skin, delays appearance of wrinkles, moistures and softens the skin.
- Cocoa butter: Contains Vitamin A,C and E which helps with signs of aging and is an antioxidant.
- Beeswax: Softens stretch marks, scars, and provides luminosity.
- Honey: Is a natural antibacterial and therefore helps to prevent acne, contains antioxidants that helps to slow down the aging process and is an excellent moisturizer.
- Almond oil: Remove dark circles, smoothes for a flawless skin, relieves eczema and psoriasis, softens skin rashes and fine lines and prevents signs of aging.
I am an experienced makeup artist with an excellent education and understanding of the fashion and beauty industry. I am constantly developing my skillset, perfecting application techniques and my knowledge of current and upcoming trends. I am proactive with my learning and always enthusiastic to improve and expand my creativity and understanding within my profession.
I am running this project by myself, making the orders of the ingredients I need, mixing the products, choosing packaging, packing them and of course developing opportunities to sell them.
I am creating a natural cosmetic and skincare line to help people with sensitive skin to release their acnes, eczemas, redness. It is not easy to find the right cosmetic that works on sensitive skin, this can be an issue for many because the amount of chemicals in the products are quite high.
Another motivation for me is to avoid animals suffering in laboratories, due to animal testing without any compassion, to have makeup or skin products to sell where no animals are hurt or killed in the process.
I would like to demonstrate how helpful these products are for the skin, the vitamins the natural products contain and how good chemical free products are for the skin.
Nowadays, people are getting more conscious of the components and ingredients in the products as more people are getting allergies and sensitive skin. They look for natural remedies that are useful and work on any type of skin.
Your help will contribute to the creation of my products and to hopefully help many people by improving their skin and avoiding animals being hurt.
Where will the money go?
- My ideas on what to invest the funding money are on:
- If I hit the minimum I will buy a small almond oil press machine
- If I reach the full target I will buy the almond oil press machine, more ingredients to do more products such as a flavour lipbalms, blushers, serum, and day/night cream plus sign up on a natural chemistry course that will help me to further my knowledge in the area.
- Once I am running my project campaign I am planing to update weekly with the work and research I have done to show people my progression with the products.
- Breakdown costs:
- Almond oil press machine: £300
- 25kg of almonds: £250
- 15kg of beeswax: £123
- 5kg of honey: £10.18
- 5 liters of coconut oil: £71.42
- 5kg of cocoa butter: £49.95
- 5 liters of Vitamin E: £185
- 1kg of Allspice ground: £9.90
- 1kg of Arrowroot: £3.98
- 1kg of Turmeric: £14.83
- 1kg of beetroot: £8.17
- 1kg of Nutmeg: £35.87
- 1kg of Mica powder:£ 55
- Insurance and paper work: £270
- Packaging: £168
- Printing stickers for logos: £110
- Travel once a week to advertise the brand in talks, salons…: £80 on a month
- We also have wonderful rewards to thank everyone who donates and helps me to create this products.
Images and video
The image below shows the blushers already done on three different colors
Here there is an image of the lip-balms cooling down
Find me on the following social media
Links to my pages:
Help me to succeed 🙂
- You don’t need to give money to help me succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support me or be interested on the products – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it’s a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don’t need to give money to help us, but we’d love it if you did! Please sponsor me and help make this happen.