REACTIVE ENERGY, INC.
Fully Operational Green Energy Plant that converts plastic waste to Diesel Fuel and Syncrude Wax w/o Sulphur, Benzene, Toluene, or Xylene.
Gainesville, Georgia, US
plastic, waste – municipal waste , microwave, pyrolysis, diesel fuel, waste to energy, green technology, synthetic wax a, syncrude wax, reactive energy
Reactive Energy, Inc. has a Patented Plastics Recycling Plant already installed and ready to turn on in Blackville, South Carolina and we would like to re-purchase the plant and patents to convert Waste Plastic to Diesel Fuel and Syncrude Wax.
1. It is housed in a 50,000 sq. ft. facility with 21.73 acres owned by Barnwell County and we have lease/option with a first year lease for $1.00 with $3,000.00 a month rent thereafter and an option to purchase the $2MM property for $400,000.00 for 5 years with annual CPI adjustments.
2. The inventor Travis W. Honeycutt is a Chemical Engineer and has a PhD in Physics. He is one of the partners in this venture and has invested $3.5MM.
3. The plant is a 200KW microwave process that cracks plastic into a high grade diesel and a petroleum base wax product.
4. This single unit plant can process 10 tons of plastic a day and produce about 9 tons of product per day potential to net up to $50,000.00 a day.
5. This plant will also operate as Technological Center for Marketing and Training for sales and licensing of our newly designed 80 ton a day plants marketed to municipalities worldwide to stop burying plastic waste in landfills. (Average Plant Sale $15MM)
6. We are working with Chevron to provide them a specific synthetic base oil so they can develop a new synthetic motor oil. We also have interest parties from the UAE, Saudi Arabia, India, and Italy.
7. There is about 13,650 gallons of product on site to be marketed.
8. This includes a second single unit Plant located in Allendale, SC that will need to be move to the Blackville Plant. (Each Unit Cost $1.5MM)
9. The R&D and plant cost in excess of $20MM to develop with over the $4MM of equipment we are purchasing together with the patents is now ready to operate for Production and Marketing.
10. One of the investors/lender foreclosed on the assets and is selling them to REI.
Click link to see Photos:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mxlequna9lcuov2/AAA9mek…
The following are the three patents that will transfer to us with the equipment:
1. U.S. Patent Number: 6,184,427 “Process and Rector for Microwave Cracking of Plastic Material” dated February 6, 2001, unconditionally assigned to Climax Global Energy on July 28, 2006.
2. U.S. Patent Number: 6,797,126 “Process for the Desulphurization and Upgrading Fuel Oils” dated September 26, 2004, unconditionally assigned to Climax Global Energy on July 28, 2006 by Reactive Energy, LLC.
3. U.S. Patent Number: 8,378,161 “Method and Apparatus for Microwave Depolymerization of Hydrocarbon Feedstock” dated February 6, 2013, assigned to Climax Global Energy. We will have full ownership and rights to the patents.
- We can produce Synthetic Diesel and Syncrude Wax for $0.35 a gallon
- Plants produce no toxic emissions so permits are easily obtain.
- Produced products do not contain sulphur, benzene. toluene, or xylene
Our patented microwave technology is a profitable way to stop plastic waste from being buried in landfills. We will sell and license municipalities to process its plastic waste at a very high profit.