Full Circle Labs
Our first product was a BIG success on Kickstarter. Now we are seeking funding to exploit our competitive advantage in the 3D printing sector and expand our product line into even BIGGER markets
Already embedded in the 3D manufacturing market, we identified a significant problem with the end quality of 3D prints i.e. printing errors and unsightly support structures. We saw there was a gap in the market: a product that would allow professionals and consumers to retouch and finish their 3D prints properly.
After experimenting and testing different ideas and solutions, our first product, Retouch3D, was born. Following a hugely successful Kickstarter campaign, feedback from our Kickstarter backers revealed that there was a further unmet demand for a wider pool of products to serve professionals and consumers using heated tool technologies.
Our Current Situation
- Proven product: already pre-sold >400 units & continue to receive orders every week
- 197% funded in under 48 hours: Validated market via Kickstarter for our first product, the Retouch3D, and exceeded our funding goal
- Ready to build product: Fully functioning prototype with supply-chain and logistics ready-to-roll
- Award winning: founders have won the UK’s highest award for innovation in engineering
- Exit plan in place: our ambition is to IPO to offer liquidity to our investors
- Experienced team: a senior team who have participated in successful exits
- Hungry sales channel: 4 distributors and more than 22 resellers from 16 different countries
The Funding Round
Full Circle Labs will use the money raised to scale-up commercial traction for our debut product, Retouch3D, and to leverage our modular heated platform into three strategic markets: 3D manufacturing, dental and soldering/micro-electronics.
The round is in preparation and will be opening soon! Like this pitch and you’ll get notified once the round is open for investment.
|Company name||Full Circle|
|Investment range||200.000 – 250.000 £|
|Equity offered||19.85 – 23.64 %|
|Price per share||0,52 £ |
min investment 500 shares
|Number of existing shares||1,552,630|
|Pre-money valuation||807.367,60 £|
|Start date||To be announced|
|End date||To be announced|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Field of business||Consumer products|