ACADEMIA ROYSEL ALFONSO IN THE DANCE WORLD CUP 2016 IN JERSEY (UK)
This campaign is intended to support the Roysel Alfonso Academy will travel and stay in “Dance World Cup 2016” which takes place this year on the island of Jersey in the UK.
In this regard, we would like to seek input from as many people as possible.
The counterparts will encrypt themselves from the public thanks, through the t-shirts, show tickets, signed posters, sweatshirts ARA, to the free ARA fees.
Regarding the companies can move forward as possible counterparts:
– Offering free tickets for our annual performances with places your choice to perform in the Arts and Shows Center or Casino of Figueira da Foz.
– Sponsorship mention, support or partnership during the show as well as the projection of the brand / logo on the cyclorama creating multiple times during the same advertising.
– Brief presence in the company’s representative stage for public thanks on behalf of our academy.
– Promotional video projection on the show start (maximum of 30 to 60 seconds in duration)
– Mention of the brand and respective logo in all advertising and news coverage as Local Newspapers and Social Networks.
– The brand will be highlighted throughout the promotion of our events, flyers, posters and tickets.
– Possibility of a spectacle on the company premises.
– Organization of dance workshops and other activities on site through the development of partnerships and protocols.
The contribution of all is critical to the success of our initiatives and our Academy expresses full readiness to reciprocate this gesture as best as possible.
BUDGET AND DUE DATES
It is a very important complement to help us minimize a little effort of all stakeholders in this project, we intend will result in success at all levels.
Number of people in party: 26 (inc children, teacher and 5 adults.)
Average amount spent per person: € 650 (inc travel, accommodation and associated expenses.)
Term campaign: 2 months
minimum amount to raise: € 5,000
The raised value subtract 5% + VAT (Commission PPL)