Creating positive change through fashion.
#GENDERFLUX seeks to bring awareness to the gender non-conforming communities through education and fashion,” said Elliott Alexzander, creator of #GENDERFLUX. “GENDERFLUX is about expressing to the world that being non-binary is not just about identifying as gender fluid or gender variant, but it’s about acknowledging that gender is a social construct that our society is suffering from. We have designed a collection that we hope will transcend the traditional standards and operations of your average department store.”
The money raised will be used to fulfill the brand’s goal of offering fashion in a way that doesn’t make individuals feel pressured to conform to society’s idea of what gender means. The design team at #GENDERFLUX, headed up by Michael Robinson, have created a 15 piece ready-to-wear collection that they feel truly encompasses #FASHIONFORALL.
We truly believe that GenderFlux is something that could benefit the world. We are creating a brand that we hope can transcend the traditional standards and operations of your average department store, redefining the structure by removing gender stereotypes and labels.
#GENDERFLUX is queer owned and operated and is looking to change the fashion industry by removing gender stereotypes. By acknowledging that gender is a social construct, they have made a commitment to celebrate individuality. #GENDERFLUX has enjoyed early traction in the non-binary community and has been featured in countless blogs referring to the brand as a “Pioneer in body positivity” and a “Leader among gender diverse clothing lines.”
Break Down Of Perks
- Pt.3 Campaign Badge – Virtual Badge that you can upload to FaceBook, Instagram or any other social media platform letting your friends and family know that you helped create positive change by donating to Pt.3 of the GenderFlux Campaign. Badges are sent out once daily via email.
- Social Media Shout Out – Twice a week we will give everyone who recently donated $10 or more to the campaign a virtual shout out on the GenderFlux FaceBook page & House of Alexzander. Elliott Alexzander will also follow you on a social media platform.
- Sticker/Button & Free Download – A high quality, water resistant #GenderFlux campaign sticker and/or #GenderFlux Button, plus a free download of The new single from Elliott Alexzander titled Crown.
- Pt.3 Campaign T-Shirt – Exclusive Pt.3 Campaign t-shirt that will only be available through the crowd funder.
- Pt.3 Campaign Hoodie – Exclusive Pt.3 Campaign hoodie that will only be available through the crowd funder.
- Pre-Order (All Levels) Be the first to view the new website and shop our collection! Depending on what Pre-Order Donation Level you select, a gift card to get your shopping experience started is also included.
- VIP Pre-Order (All Levels) VIP contributions get to skype with Elliott Alexzander & Michael Robinson while shopping the pre-orders and spending your gift card.
- Be Our Guest – An all expenses paid trip to Atlanta, Ga. to view our first Fashion Show. This included Air Fare, room & board & Per Diem.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Share our crowd funding page on all of your social media platforms
- Include our official hashtags #GENDERFLUX #ChangeBeginsWithMe #FashionForAll
- Make sure to Like & Follow our pages
- Tell at least 1 friend per day about the #GENDERFLUX campaign
How Your Contributions Will Be Utilized