Bamako, 466, Mali
Dioser S.A., a limited company incorporated in Mali in February 2013 is focused on luxury hotel development and mobile banking solutions.
DIOSER HOTELS aims to become an investor and a reference in hotel development across Africa
– An In-depth expertise of the hotel market and its developments in Africa
– A High-end positioning (luxury) and middle-end, responding to a growing demand
– A Sector offering unique investment opportunities and profitability
– A Target of 12 hotels by 2025.
The name DIOSER is a reference to the glorious Africa in honor of the Egyptian pharaoh Djoser. His reign (2691 -2625 B.C.) was notably marked by a long period of economic prosperity. Djoser is mostly known for giving to the Egyptian royal tombs the famous pyramid shape they have today.
The project object of this offer is a 5-star hotel which was initiated by the Malian government in 2009. Since 2012, the work was interrupted due to the multifaceted crisis experienced Mali. It is in this context that the company DIOSER S.A. signed in December 2015 a concession agreement with the Malian government to:
– Perform finishing work
– Financing the equipment and supplies
– Entrust hotel management to French Louvre Hotels Group through its prestigious international chain GOLDEN TULIP.
The company DIOSER SA, for this purpose, already signed the management contract and a technical assistance contract with Louvre Hotels Group to operate the future hotel under the Golden Tulip brand.
DIOSER plans to open this hotel in the first quarter of 2017. The main structure of the building is completed, the deadline for finishing work and equipment is estimated at 11 months.
The concession period is 15 years from the opening date of the hotel.
Products / Services
Hotel development in Africa
We plan to build a dozen hotels in West Africa by 2025.
Our hotels will be operated and fully managed by hotel industry key players like Louvre Hotels Group.
Louvre Hotels is in the Top 10 global hotel companies, the second in Europe and the third for Africa and the Middle East. It represents 1,150 hotels and 92,000 rooms across 48 countries. The group has 6 brands (Kyriad, Campanile, Premiere Classe, etc.) including Golden Tulip which brings together high-end hotels in the group.
Golden Tulip is covering 46 countries with more than 245 hotels.
President Executive Officer
Daouda Coulibaly is a Malian successful entrepreneur (36 years old) who studied at the Sorbonne University (master) and attended an MBA at the Sorbonne Business School (IAE de Paris). He has built with success the following companies: Trainis (www.trainis.com), Malijet (www.malijet.com), 9informatique, Isim (www.isim-school.com) and DIOSER (www.dioser.com).
SOME PRESS ARTICLES:
– Laureate in Choiseul 100 Africa: http://malijet.com/a_la_une_du_mali/113078-choiseul-100-africa-4-jeunes-entrepreneurs-maliens-dans-le-class.html
– Journal du Mali: http://malijet.com/people-mali/qui-est-qui-au-mali/qui-est-qui-en-economie/131839-talents-daouda-coulibaly-formateur-en-chef.html
– RFI (in Afrique Plus): http://www.rfi.fr/emission/20111119-invite-daouda-coulibaly
– Jeune Afrique Magazine: http://www.jeuneafrique.com/Articles/Dossier/ARTJAJA2647p090-094_1.xml0/developpement-mali-investissement-architectemali-l-art-de-devenir-patron.html