Move Happy – Worlds only fully compliant on-demand moving and last mile logistics solution powered by industry leading technology.
- Only fully compliant on-demand moving and last mile logistics solution
- Validated by partnership with largest moving company in North America
- Revolutionizing logistics in the on-demand and shared economy
Zootly is Uber for moving – anything, anytime, anywhere. Zootly provides technology that delivers efficiency for the moving industry and convenience for residential and commercial costumers.
Zootly is changing how the world moves. Whether you’re an artist moving your work to a show across town, a student moving an apartment or a contractor moving materials to a new job, Zootly is your on-demand cost-effective moving solution. Choose where and when to move your goods. Zootly makes it simple, immediate and easy. Create and follow your move on your smartphone. Identify the pickup location and destination and your move is under way. Zootly is working with trusted and reliable partners from the moving and transportation industry. All Zootly partners are licensed and insured. Download the Zootly app today!
- First mover advantage in the NYC market provides Zootly with the opportunity to become the default on-demand movement solution establishing the brand in one of the greatest cities on earth.
- Certification – Zootly is picky when it comes to our partner network. There are strict guidelines and an in-depth vetting process to become “Zootly Certified”. Zootly accreditation is an ongoing review process to ensure consumers and our brand are protected.
- Brand – Zootly is building a consumer brand based on trust and best practices with in the moving industry. User experience related to our applications and the experience with our moving network is considered in the design of our solutions and processes.
- Partner Network – Zootly is focused on promoting the best of the industry while letting the less than reputable slowly fade away. Our partners and the human and physical assets they bring to bare are a huge differentiator for Zootly. We may be asset light but we are partner rich!
- Technology – Zootly’s primary focus has been on the provision of rock solid scalable technology. Our business architects and development team have built a solid solution platform that can grow as fast as our business.
- Compliance – Zootly is engaged in disrupting the inefficiency of the moving and last mile logistics industry but not its foundation. Zootly believes that working with existing industry professionals and adhering to existing regulations that protect consumers is the best for the company and our consumer.
Zootly (the Company) is a private limited liability company created and existing under the laws of the State of Delaware in THE United States of America. It is not a “reporting issuer” (i.e., a public company) in Canada, and its securities are not registered in the United States of America. The Company’s securities are not listed for trading on any stock exchange or marketplace.
The proposed offering described on Crowdfunder will be made on a private placement basis, subject to available private placement exemptions and applicable securities laws, and is only open to accredited investors (as defined under applicable securities laws) and other persons who have prescribed relationships with certain persons involved with the Company (such as founders, directors, officers, employees or control persons) in accordance with applicable securities laws, and is subject to, among other things, execution of definitive agreements. No legally binding obligations whatsoever will exist between the Company and a potential investor until they are reduced to writing in legally binding definitive agreements. No offer is being made hereby to sell securities to any person who is not an accredited investor or does not have the necessary prescribed relationship with a person involved with the Company, or in any jurisdiction in which such an offer is not authorized.
Caution Regarding Forward-Looking Information
This presentation contains certain forward-looking information, as defined in applicable securities legislation. These statements relate to future plans, events and/or performance. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking information. The use of any of the words “anticipate”, “plan”, “continue”, “estimate”, “expect”, “may”, “will”, “intends”, “project”, “predict”, “forecast”, “potential”, “should”, “believe”, “scheduled”, “budget” and similar expressions is intended to identify forward-looking information. Forward-looking information involves known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause actual results or events to differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking information. These statements speak only as of the date of this presentation.
The forward-looking information includes, but is not limited to, statements concerning: the Company’s serviceable market and market share; the anticipated timing for launch and expansion; the anticipated profit and loss model for the Company; the commercial opportunities for the Company; and the Company’s strategies for going to market and expected competitive advantages. Inherent in forward-looking information are risks and uncertainties beyond the Company’s ability to predict or control, including risks that could prevent the Company from going to market and/or generating revenue, such as: the possibility that the Company will need more financing sooner than expected; the possibility that potential competitors will capture some or all of the Company’s expected market share; possible increases in costs; possible changes in the industry or the target market impacting demand for the Company’s products; the possibility that the Company’s competitive advantage is materially diminished; the possibility that the Company may not be able to adequately protect its proprietary technology; the failure to raise any additional required financing on terms favourable to the Company or at all; the competitive nature of the industry; the need for the Company to manage its planned growth and expansion; theft and risk of physical harm to personnel; global economic and financial market deterioration impeding access to capital or increasing the cost of capital; and the global economic climate.
Actual results and developments are likely to differ, and may differ materially, from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking information contained herein. Such statements are based on a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect, including, but not limited to, assumptions about: the Company’s ability to obtain additional financing if and when required in the future on terms favourable to the Company; the Company’s ability to successfully execute its strategies for going to market and achieve its expected competitive advantage; and the Company’s ability to generate revenue or profit. The foregoing list of important factors and assumptions is not exhaustive. Other events or circumstances could cause the Company’s actual results to differ materially from those estimated or projected and expressed in, or implied by, the forward-looking information.
Accordingly, the reader should not place undue reliance on forward-looking information. The Company undertakes no obligation to update or otherwise revise any forward-looking information or the foregoing list of factors, whether as a result of new information or future events or otherwise, except as may be required by law.