UP ALL NIGHT
We make it easy for millennials to discover the coolest events in their city
Every week tens of millions of people go out to enjoy concerts, clubs and events around the world. However, knowing where to go and getting in the door can be a pain. Up All Night is a subscription service that provides the ultimate way to find the best events and get you inside. It’s event discovery and concierge for the urban millennial. Members receive exclusive access, free tickets and personalized concierge service for the ultimate nightlife experience.
Most people currently use Facebook and old school ticketing sites to find out what’s going on. The average millennial spends $9,400 / year on discretionary things and there isn’t a one-stop-shop for young people to find and book all the cool experiences in their lives. Up All Night is solving this. We will soon be the platform to discover, book, and maximize the coolest experiences in your life.
- 40% monthly revenue growth since launch.
- 15,000 users. 800 paying subscribers in San Francisco.
- Avg. millennial spends $9,400 on discretionary experiences each year.
- Revenue / member / month = $9.
- $185 LTV. 5% churn.
- Founders started record label, multiple clubs, creative agency, and multiple startups.
- Square founder is key investor.