A project by: John Rosa
A short summary of our project
Our project will allow users to browse through several large clothing retailers and independent designers all at once. The use of a 3D mannequin can be used by our users, allowing them to create custom outfits. The mannequin will give users an accurate visualization of clothing on their body frame.
Who are we?
We are Tribus Innovations, and our product is Tagless.
We want to give people the power to maneuver and shop through multiple department stores at once, to make their shopping experience better than it has ever been before.
- What are you doing and why?
- A: Creating an online apparel platform. We want to give people the experience and satisfaction they’ll never forget when using our online platform.
- Why is this important to you?
- A: We want our users to have a unique interaction when using our platform. We would also like to help the independent clothing designers on our platform become larger by giving them more exposure in the market.
- Why should it be important to a donor? What impact will they have by giving money?
- A: By giving money, it will allow us to launch our product at its full potential. Not only will they be helping us, but they will be helping in giving our customers the satisfaction and experience they deserve.
Where will the money go?
- What will you spend the funding on if you hit your minimum?
- A: Starting of research and development.
- Where will the money go if you hit your full target?
- A: To a fully functional 3D mannequin for our website, as well as programmers / developers.
- What will you do with extra funds if things really take off and you raise more than your target?
- A: Launch our full product, hiring employees, & research to improve the software.
- How often will you give updates on progress when you’re running your project or campaign?
- A: As often as we can, about every week or every other week.
- Some of our costs below.
- Upkeep of website: $5,000
- Programming costs (First 6 months): $40,000
- Development costs: $60,000
- Hey! we have some awesome rewards to thank everyone who donates. Please check them out!
Help us succeed!
- We need as many people as possible to be talking about our project. Everyone you can think of!
- You don’t need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it’s a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don’t need to give money to help us, but we’d love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen!