Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel
ASAP Holdings is a global investment management company specializing in acquisitions advisory and asset management dedicated to maximizing value for a diversified equity partners base, including corporations, institutions and high-net-worth individuals.
About this Property
ASAP International Hotels, LLC is seeking Investors to provide capital funds in order to acquire and renovate the fee-simple 311-room full-service Renaissance Marriott branded hotel located at 515 Route 1 S, Iselin, NJ 08830.
The Investors shall receive an 8% preferred return per annum with quarterly distributions to the extent available from net cash flow. A minimum equity contribution in the amount of Twenty Five Thousand Dollars ($25,000) is required to invest in the asset entity formed to acquire this Property, ASAP Woodbridge Hotel Holding, LLC. We expect capital to be returned within five to eight years either by a sale or refinance if market conditions are not favorable to a sale.
- The Investors shall receive an 8% preferred return per annum on investment to the Company with quarterly distributions
- The 311-room Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel is located in the center of a 9M SF office submarket and within the 576,000 SF Woodbridge Corporate Plaza, only 15 minutes from Newark Liberty International Airport and less than 30 miles from Manhattan.
- The Company will renovate the hotel in 2017 according the brands required Property Improvement Plan for approximately $5,000,000.
About this Operator
ASAP International Hotel, LLC
Los Angeles, CA
Available to Accredited Investors:
- Get to know the operator behind the offering with key information
- See an overview of their experience and success
- Understand their investment strategies
- Easy access to contact the operator directly to learn more
Middlesex County is 1 of 25 counties which comprise the New York MSA. The 6,700 square-mile MSA is home to 20 million residents, supports 9 million jobs and produces a gross regional product of $1.4 trillion.