My First Artist Residency in Oaxaca,Mexico
Help make my dream come true and help me get to an artist residency in Oaxaca Mexico!
Hola Co – “dream” -creators! My name, if we have not met is Tamika Rivera. I have been accepted to my first artist residency in Oaxaca ,Mexico April 2016. I will be a part of a master instruction embroidery program as well as developing my own works during the three week program. Programs like this are so important to keep indigenous traditions alive and help fund music program for inner city youth in Mexico. Im honored to be invited as one of Arquetopia’s international artist in Residence.
Super excited for you to be coming along on this journey with me!
What We Need & What You Get
Ok! Although It’s amazing to be accepted April is right around the corner! It is definately a challenge to organize this and leave for a month as an artist.
what to do? Time to reach out to my fellow dreamers and offer some amazing perks in exchange for your awesome dream donations!
- Program cost $ 2310
- Plane fare full price (no benefit discount ) ,travel lodging , local travel ($890)
- Anything over the goal price will be greatly appreciated and will be used toward ,Extra food ,lodging & art supplies ,more projects, helping create more work and more opportunities to support local economy.
- Oh you get to enjoy all the Perks too!
Sacred heart alter candle ($15)
TRAVEL CANDLE ($25)
OAXACA 9oz 100 % SOY CANDLE ($40)
I “artwork” OAXACA TOTE ($50)
Cuyo Talisman Necklace ($100) PHOTO REFERENCE ONLY
Risks & Challenges
- Nothing but blue skies with your help and high vibes!
- Im fully committed to this Residency and my art I will take the responsibility of all other costs not raised
Other Ways You Can Help
just cause you can’t contribute, that doesn’t mean you can’t help 🙂
- Please share my campaign with your community!
- use the Indiegogo share tools!
- show your support on facebook and instagram [email protected]
- send me high vibes on my travels..xo