Keurig for all natural smoothies
LivBlends is like a Keurig machine for smoothies. Customers place a pre-packed cup of flash frozen fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts into the LivBlends machine, press blend and less than one minute later have a healthy filling smoothie ready to drink. No need to shop for, clean, cut and measure ingredients. Like Keurig we’ve started with a subscription model for offices and gyms and will make a separate machine for use in anyone’s kitchen.
Everyone wants to be healthier, but busy professionals don’t have time to prepare healthy meals. Office snacks are unhealthy and juices like Odwalla actually contain more sugar than Coke. Fresh smoothies are 2-3 times more nutritious than their bottled cousins and filling enough to replace any meal. LivBlends makes them available at the push of a button. Once they’re in every office, hotel, and gym lobby in the country, they’ll target your kitchen right next to their inspiration – the Keurig.
- $1.3M annual recurring revenue in beta. 25% gross profit margins.
- 150 “ready-to-drink-smoothie” customers. Including: Palantir, Uber, Dropbox, Sephora.
- ~$1,000 estimated gross profit / machine / month.
- 2.5 years designing. Fully automatic self-cleaning machine.
- Founders: MIT and HBS alum.
- Select investors: Y Combinator, Paul Buchheit, Trevor Blackwell, Scrum Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital, Collaborative Fund.
WHY WE LIKE LIVBLENDS
A FEW OF THEIR FLAVORS
SOME EARLY CLIENTS
MEET THE FOUNDERS
AND THE REST OF THE TEAM
RAISED $3,783,900 FROM 47+ INVESTORS