IGES combines innovative financial and energy technologies to develop strategic investments in energy conservation and fresh food production that create jobs, build resilient infrastructure, and develop skills and knowledge within local communities – at a profit. Our Integrated Environmentally Controlled Greenhouse combines proven commercially available hydroponic greenhouse technology with industrial waste heat capture systems to offer year round high yield organic grade fresh fruit and vegetables adaptable to any climatic zones.
- Hydroponic cultivation experience – Combined 70+ years staff and partners experience in large scale hydroponic cultivation
- Strategic alliances with industry partners – Alliances with Waste to Energy Solutions Providers, High industrial Waste Energy Generators, Product Wholesaler, Academic Institutions (Queens), Municipal and Provincial Governments
- Proprietary water treatment technology components – Patented high capacity water polarization technology increasing yield and preventing spoilage while retaining highly nutritious value
- Staff representation with aboriginal communities – First Nations and Metis staff members and partners providing direct contact and relationship building with client communities
- Conditional Purchase Contracts – Acquired 100 million lbs annual purchase contract estimated to be worth $350 million