What Women Want 2.0 – a historic social survey and the world’s most powerful conversation about women’s needs, wants and attitudes
We want to create a historic social survey and the world’s most powerful conversation to capture and share the views of 1 million British women and make change irresistible to government, businesses and society.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
• The largest ever survey of what British women want.
• 20 years ago, over 10,000 women filled about postcards that asked them what women want as part of campaign backed by Anita Roddick, to share a female vision of society.
• We are rerunning the campaign on its 20th anniversary to listen to and make heard the opinions of 1m British women.
• We are going to use a ground-breaking digital tool to generate a level of data and insights that wasn’t possible in 1996, to help make the changes that we’re still waiting for 20 years on.
• Financial independence from crowdfunding gives us independence in using the data for maximum social impact. This is a grassroots campaign for women.
WHY WE NEED YOU
• We need funds to launch and run the first stage of our campaign, which is to recruit 1m women before we launch the survey.