Ag Investment is generating value for shareholders/investors by identifying and acquiring farmland with a high potential for increase in value, and installing Subsurface Drip Irrigation (SDI) on selected farmland properties to achieve that potential. These properties will have fixed cash leases, crop shares, or hybrid arrangements for crop production purposes.
- Water availability and high efficiency of irrigation system – There are thousands of irrigated acres with this emerging technology in the United States, Europe and South America proving consistency in 30%-50% less water usage to grow the same crop as other methods of irrigation.
- Use of investor funds to develop large parcels – It is beyond the means of many farm operators to purchase, design, and develop large parcels of land required by most farm operators.
- Team of diverse and experienced people to bring this project together – Most farm operators would not have the resources, knowledge and time to do this except for a few small parcels for their own use. Large farm operators would only do it for their own use. We bring people together from the finance, accounting, and farming professions.
- Early adopters of emerging technology – We have been researching this emerging technology around the world for several years before we started to recognize the unique advantage it would bring to high production agriculture in Western Canada.
- Available Land – The plains of Western Canada are massive, the climate is mild and water is plentiful. This makes it ideal for Agriculture production. In today’s global economy, stability and volume of product is paramount to meet the surging demand for food around the world.