MyGolio makes it simple for creative leaders and collaborators to connect, collaborate and recognize partners with KUDOS. MyGolio is built around proven organization-behavior theory currently deployed by McKinsey’s Implementation group. The founder, Ian Nichol, personally led clients to improve their annual profits by $50M. Using MyGolio Artists will see projects finish faster & better results.
- Specificity – An essential condition for execution is for a leader to articulate what they need.
- Accountability – Tasks are tied directly to individuals which creates single point accountability. Tasks are either completed or incomplete, there is no middle ground.
- Shared success – Artists do not have funds to set aside in escrow so traditional freelance models do not work.
- Milestones leads to success – Users are credited with hours as tasks are completed.
- Bias towards action – Tracking hours encourages artists to participate in speculative projects.
- Capture all history – Artists have a huge problem with collaborators abandoning projects.
- Volunteer experience leads to career success – Volunteering to on projects provides a user with experience and directly relevant feedback.
- Pay it forward – The balance of hrs volunteered vs. hrs managed is tracked. A user with 1000 hrs volunteering with excellent feedback should have no trouble finding a team for their own projects.