The Managing Directors of Cadence have struck a “first look” partnership agreement with a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm as well as a leading national retail developer. The Brokerage Firm and developer are currently tracking over $2B in assets and the Cadence Investment Committee has the right to view each asset before any other firm or individual. These relationships allow for a captive asset pipeline and have been critical to the track record success since inception. While Cadence views many asset opportunities, they are extremely selective in their approach and will only allocate $30MM to this fund.
- $23M in funds raised to date with 7 acquisitions spread across 6 different MSA’s in the US.
- The Fund is already exceeding target returns with yields of 20%+ net IRR.
- Cadence has committed $500K in the Fund.
- Distributions expected to commence by end of Q1 2016.
- 30% of Fund investors have re-invested with an average investment of $500K.
- 88% of AUM is generated from previous clients who have allocated into the Fund, showcasing Cadence’s ability as a Sponsor.
- Notable current tenants in the Fund: Starbucks, Chipotle, GameStop, Dunkin Donuts, Mattress Firm, Verizon, Habit Burger, Family Dollar, Chase Bank, SuperCuts, SportClips, Heartland Dental
Cadence’s Managing Directors have a track record of sourcing and completing quality real estate transactions. Over the previous ten years, Principals of Cadence have transacted approximately $4 Billion of net leased retail that generally meet the investment…