We are lining up over 30 live acts and DJs, across two main stages, taking you through folk, funk, house, techno, ska, reggae, afro, pop, indie, jazz & disco. To keep you going, we have sourced the best food, drink and arts the West Country has to offer. Line up announcements are coming very soon!
What to expect
- Music and dancing
- An intimate party weekend
- A little escape
- A chance to reconnect with nature and your surroundings
- Eclectic programme of exciting music, art and comedy
- Family friendly festival, something for all ages (Children under 13 go FREE)
- Local craft beer, cider and honest food
- Wholesome activities and workshops in association with Unplugged Weekend
- Eco friendly and responsible ethos
Who’s idea is it
Flora Blathwayt is a music journalist and radio DJ. Passionate about music and a graduate from the London College of Communication, Flora lives in London and runs Little Black Decks, a music business showcasing the best festivals, DJs, record labels and underground music in the UK.
Josh Beauchamp is a music collector, DJ, engineer, chef and entrepreneur. Known to many as his pseudonym Oh My Josh, he regularly plays events the likes of Glastonbury Festival and residencies across the Alps. He has eclectic eventing experience and taste in life.
Jamie Bird is a promoter, musician and event organiser. Having set up various events at different venues in London, Bristol and Bath. Jamie has a keen ear for new and undiscovered talent, vast experience in performance and stage management, having played countless gigs all over the UK and Europe.
We hope Samphire will feel like a community of family, friends and lovers.
With kind permission of the Porlock Manor Estate.