Prototype software for safer greener building
I am building my dream company and software, and I have brought it this far after two years of research and development culminating in a pending patent, NSF application, and orders from UN engineers in Africa for beta versions.
But I really need your help to fund the final bit of development for necessary features in the software and to launch it formally.
Below I have tried to list the benefits it can bring to the housing, engineering, and building communities everywhere.
1. For the first data related to the safety and strength of each building is going to be handled and documented in an accessible electronic format. So far this data has never been properly shared and saved in an accessible way.
2. Speeds up engineering a structure 4-6x
3. Reduced Paper waste 10x every year
4. The ideal tool for builders in developing third world countries because it is mobile, confirms all standard safety building codes, allows safe construction at 4-6x the speed and can thus reduce cost up to 9x — while keeping everything safer.
5. Ideal for skilled builders in first world countries as switching to the program is equivalent of switching from a typewriter to a laptop.
We are achieving these results with one patent pending key set of algorithms which combine engineering simulation and analysis technology with data handling software. With over a century of combined experience, we have also applied for the NSF Grant for applied technology.