NEW YORK – IMN’s 2nd Annual Crowdfunding & Marketplace Lending Forum for Real Estate will be covering all the key issues including the new Title III regulations, allowing true crowdfunding to individual investors including:
- Title III/General Solicitation & Reg A+/Title IV-The Myths, The Real Regulations, Practical Use, Pros/Cons & Applications
- Title III Case Study
- General Solicitation/Title III-A Deep Dive into
The Crowdfunding & Marketplace Lending Forum will be taking place on March 10-11, 2016 at the Marriott New York Downtown, NYC. Bringing together the real estate crowdfunding & marketplace lending community together once again; the inaugural event had nearly 400 participants including 260 real estate owners, financial advisors and broker dealers.
- 101 Crowdfunding… A Preconference Discussion
- Expansion of & Economic Factors behind the Growth of Crowdfunding Today & Tomorrow
- RIAs, Financial Advisors, Wealth Managers
- Lessons Learned… Pitfalls & Mistakes
- Blind Pool or Fund Fundraising
- …and many more. Check out the preliminary agenda
A sample of some of the property owners, financial advisors and RIAs already signed up to speak include…
- Thomas Ling, Director Arsenal Real Estate
- Benjamin Moll, Managing Principal, ARX URBAN CAPITAL
- Rich Rechif, President, BALBOA REAL ESTATE GROUP
- Ben Bazer, Founder, BAZER INVESTMENT GROUP
- Eli Braha, Managing Member & Chief Investment Officer, BERKLEY ACQUISITIONS, LLC
- Click here to view more speakers
If interested in attending this event, please email Ronald Saavedra at [email protected] or visit the homepage: http://www.imn.org/crowdeast16 For a 10% discount, reference code “ICN” when registering.
Those interested in speaking/sponsorship opportunities, please contact Andy Melvin at [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you on November 12.
# # #
IMN, founded in 1994, is a global organizer of institutional finance & investment conferences. In 2004 the business was acquired by Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, a UK company listed on the London Stock Exchange. IMN produces conferences in the following industries: Structured Finance, Real Estate and Investment Management. Hallmarks of an IMN conference are a quality and rigorously vetted speaking faculty, interactive panel discussions and a balanced audience composition which facilitates excellent networking opportunities. For more information, visit www.imn.org