Build the 1st Masjid on Chicago’s Westside
You Can Help Establish The 1st Owned and Dedicated Masjid Ever on Chicago’s Westside.
- The rental property would be subject to closure requiring constant upheaval and the interruption of programs while another venue is found.
- Funding needed for Masjid programs go toward rental fees and not those in need.
- A rental property does not allow for growth nor does it fulfill the spirit of what Allah and his Messenger intended for the establishment of a house of Worship.
At this point procuring a dedicated space is well over due. With your help and the help of your families and friends this will not be a difficult task to achieve and there is an abundance of reward waiting for you because of your generosity.
How You Can Help…
Who Wants to Secure a House in Jannah?
Building A Masjid is A Sadaqah Jariyah
Our Masjid, Our Future…
Your generous donation allows us to purchase and renovate a building that will be dedicated to our ongoing and furture projects and services. Today, Masjid Mu’minun offers to the community:
- The five daily prayers and Jumu’ah services
- Marriage services and family/individual counseling
- Weekly islamic classes as well as Tabarakallah Academy Weekend School for adults and children
- Support for new Muslims and various Dawah activities
- Clothing and food drives for the homeless and needy
- Hot meals are served to the indigent and elderly
In future once the property is procured, we have hopes to:
- Expand current services to accommodate more people
- Establish a food pantry
- Establish a full-time school
- Offer funeral and burial services
- Offer rooms for homeless women and their children
- Offer rooms for Muslim ex-offenders transitioning back to public life
- Launch a career and employment training program for the community and so much more…