NEW YORK – Nov. 5, 2015 – The Soho Loft Conferences together with Victoria Global present Master Class: Real Estate Alternative Financing Conference (new Equity Crowdfunding, Reg A+, Reg D, Rule 506 C, Direct Public Offering), this 18 November 2015 from 9am until 6pm in New York City
Entrepreneurs, professionals, investors in real estate as well as service providers, affiliated companies, academia, media, institutional investors and crowd investors are expected to converge in New York for this much-awaited conference.
David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital, The Soho Loft Media Group and Victoria Global says, “Last 30 October 2015, the USA becomes the second nation after Italy to pass an equity crowdfunding law. Obama signed the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act (JOBS Act) in 5 April 2012. As I predicted on December 2012 , after more than 1000 days, the SEC voted yes, 3 to 1, to the final law of the JOBS Act.” He further added, “This new Equity Crowdfunding law will also be highlighted in this forthcoming conference – how will this impact on the crowdfunding landscape.”
The whole day event features a master class which is limited to 20 participants only. It will have 2 panels and two workshops. On the spot consultation will follow immediately after workshop 2 ends. This will provide the participants the opportunity to talk about their businesses, and for the resource persons to listen, comment and offer suggestions.
The panel and workshop topics include:
Engaging the crowd to finance your projects through Regulation A + and Crowdfunding;
Finding institutional investors and family offices to fund real estate projects using Regulation D, Rule 506c;
Online financing of real estate projects with or without real estate brokers;
And getting investors for your real estate offerings through debt or equity crowdfunding.
The new Equity Crowdfunding Law (Regulation Crowdfunding Law) rules are:
1. Permit a company to raise a maximum aggregate amount of $1 million through crowdfunding offerings in a 12-month period;
2. Permit individual investors, over a 12-month period, to invest in the aggregate across all crowdfunding offerings up to: If either their annual income or net worth is less than $100,000, than the greater of: $2,000 or 5 percent of the lesser of their annual income or net worth. If both their annual income and net worth are equal to or more than $100,000, 10 percent of the lesser of their annual income or net worth; and
3. During the 12-month period, the aggregate amount of securities sold to an investor through all crowdfunding offerings may not exceed $100,000.
With the new Equity Crowdfunding Law, the top 3 ways real estate investing can take off and soar are:
1. Participation of non-accredited investors;
2. Protection of non-accredited investors with the $100,000 investment limit, so they do not go overboard with their online investments; and
3. Companies especially startups will not undergo full audit when using the ECF for the first time.
David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital, The Soho Loft Media Group and Victoria Global; Joe Rubin, Director and Co-Founder of Funding Post; Scott Andersen, FinLawyer and ConsultDA Partner; and Scott Purcell, Founder and CEO of FundAmerica will be the resource speakers.
Victoria Global is the Diamond Sponsor for this event. The gold sponsors are Family Offices Today, LDJ Capital, LDJ Real Estate Group, Victoria Partners, Drake Hospitality Group, ConsultDA, Angel News Today, Times Impact Publications and FinLawyer. The media partners are Global Crowd News, The Soho Loft News and Times Realty News.
For more information visit:
Watch for more conferences happening across the country and around the world, the next one may be in your city. To get VIP access to major conferences that intersect finance with key industries and for other exciting perks and benefits, consider the annual membership programs at www.thesoholoft.com/vipmembers. Visit www.thesoholoft.com for more information on upcoming and past events.
THE SOHO LOFT Media Group
The Soho Loft Media Group is a global financial media company with 3 divisions:
THE SOHO LOFT CONFERENCES organizes up to 200+ investor-focused global summits, talks and events annually.
TIMES IMPACT PUBLICATIONS produces relevant content on investing and entrepreneurship that are published and syndicated in 100+ leading online publications and growing.
VICTORIA GLOBAL Communications specializes in client Investor Relations, Public Relations, Branding and Social Media Marketing.
The Soho Loft Media Group is your global partner for your investment and business strategies.
For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.845.9652
Featured image: New York City Skyline
Featured image credit: VictoriaGlobal.co